Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don Majkowski

Happy2Fly117 is offline Waterboy

Don Majkowski

Hello Vikes fans,

I have spent the last 2 hours searching the web for a song that I remember hearing all the time in grade school.
    It was to the tune of "The Locomotion" and the chorus went "Don Majkowski, god I hate the packers"...
    Does anyone remember this song, or more importantly, does anyone know where I can find a copy?
    My room mate is a Packers fan and I have been going through hell for the past 24 hours...
    I need something to ease the pain!!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Don Majkowski

You should probably just have sex with his girlfriend...that ought to shut him up for awhile.

Happy2Fly117 is offline Waterboy

Good idea...
    I was also considering the application of super glue to his lips while he is asleep...

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Next time he is really drunk, wait until he passes out and put wax on his legs, but don't take it off. He'll get to do that when he wakes up hungover

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

O don't know if I can find that one, but I'm pretty sure I can find "Magic Man".
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Don Majkowski?
    I know I'm probably the only one but all I could think of was:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

"Happy2Fly117" wrote:
    Hello Vikes fans,

I have spent the last 2 hours searching the web for a song that I remember hearing all the time in grade school.
    It was to the tune of "The Locomotion" and the chorus went "Don Majkowski, god I hate the packers"...
    Does anyone remember this song, or more importantly, does anyone know where I can find a copy?
    My room mate is a Packers fan and I have been going through hell for the past 24 hours...

i would rather have a cheesehead than my bum of a roommate. best suggestion, take the sheep away. that will keep him busy.
    or perhaps invest in a good pair of ear plugs. im afraid you may need them for some time to come.

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Happy2Fly117" wrote:
    Hello Vikes fans,

Considering that the Brad Childress era has now cost us:

1:
    The only game the Vikes failed to achieve a 1st down (versus the Packers last season)
    2:
    The worst regular season beating and the 1st time we've been shut out in a loooong time (versus the Peckers)
    3:
    A 0-4 record versus the Peckers in the past 2 years.

I'd have to say that your room mate probably won't be shutting up any time soon.
    After all, Childress has failed to field anything remotely resembling a "team" while McCarthy has.
    As much as it pains me to say it, they deserve to gloat.

I simply thank them when they do.
    I thank them for hastening the termination of Childress.
    Then I make a mental note to deliver a far more vicious round of verbal abuse once the tables finally turn (And they will....trust me).

Caine

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the boards!

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast