Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: DC NEWBIE

  1. #1
    chennegar's Avatar
    chennegar is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    112

    DC NEWBIE

    I'm a Vikes fan from Southern MN, which gave me the opportunity to catch training camp every year, until I left the state when I enlisted in the Navy. :salute:

    I catch Vikes games every chance I get, unfortunately, I've had to miss alot of games while being overseas. But I live on the startribe's website catching up on all the news that is happening with the team.

    I'm glad I found the site, and able to chat it up with fans of my lifelong favorite team!

  2. #2
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: DC NEWBIE

    "chennegar" wrote:
    I'm a Vikes fan from Southern MN, which gave me the opportunity to catch training camp every year, until I left the state when I enlisted in the Navy. :salute:

    I catch Vikes games every chance I get, unfortunately, I've had to miss alot of games while being overseas. But I live on the startribe's website catching up on all the news that is happening with the team.

    I'm glad I found the site, and able to chat it up with fans of my lifelong favorite team!
    welcome aboard :salute: be safe and be careful over there
    have a "free beer" on us!!!
    chat it up and have a good time!

  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    DC NEWBIE

    Welcome chennegar! We salute :salute: our men/women in uniform!

    Keep fighting the good fight!

    Here is your bear from a fellow brother-in-arms (ARMY)


  4. #4
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    DC NEWBIE

    Welcome aboard!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #5
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    DC NEWBIE

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome chennegar! We salute :salute: our men/women in uniform!

    Keep fighting the good fight!

    Here is your bear from a fellow brother-in-arms (ARMY)


    Saw this post and i thought casper was taking your job...

  6. #6
    JTSnow's Avatar
    JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    326

    Re: DC NEWBIE

    "chennegar" wrote:
    I'm a Vikes fan from Southern MN, which gave me the opportunity to catch training camp every year, until I left the state when I enlisted in the Navy. :salute:

    I catch Vikes games every chance I get, unfortunately, I've had to miss alot of games while being overseas. But I live on the startribe's website catching up on all the news that is happening with the team.

    I'm glad I found the site, and able to chat it up with fans of my lifelong favorite team!
    Welcome :thumbleft:
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

  7. #7
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    DC NEWBIE

    Welcome chennegar... to the Land Of The Free and the Home Of The Brave...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  8. #8
    vikes09's Avatar
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,260

    DC NEWBIE

    welcome. my best freind was over seas and he just got back.

  9. #9
    chennegar's Avatar
    chennegar is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    112

    DC NEWBIE

    Thanks for the warm welcome to the site! I look forward to meeting you all and chatting up our beloved Vikes! GO VIKES! :cheers:

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    DC NEWBIE

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome chennegar! We salute :salute: our men/women in uniform!

    Keep fighting the good fight!

    Here is your bear from a fellow brother-in-arms (ARMY)

    I would be taking Casper's. I just like to add a few relevant smileys. What Casper does is art; maybe another language of his own.


    Saw this post and i thought casper was taking your job...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie here
    By GreenwayKillsPeople in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 06:53 PM
  2. Newbie
    By COJOMAY in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 09:27 PM
  3. NEWBIE
    By VikeTyke in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 04:23 PM
  4. Another Newbie
    By canadian_vikes_fan in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 06:30 PM
  5. Yet another newbie!
    By dirtydog_10 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 05:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •