Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: dang

  1. #11
    Christie's Avatar
    Christie is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    296

    Re: dang

    i guess the ones that stay active are the true vikings fans and the others don't know what they are missing.!!!!!

  2. #12
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: dang

    Welcome to the best Viking site on the internet, and I look forward to reading your posts for a long time!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #13
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: dang

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Welcome to the best Viking site on the internet, and I look forward to reading your posts for a long time!
    Uhh....whack? Did you read the post?

  4. #14
    C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    335

    Re: dang

    I think he's just running up that post count!
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

  5. #15
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: dang

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Welcome to the best Viking site on the internet, and I look forward to reading your posts for a long time!
    Uhh....whack? Did you read the post?
    Wack is on a copy and paste marathon welcoming the new guests!
    Must have been in such a welcoming frenzy that he didn't bother reading the post.
    ;D

  6. #16
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: dang


    I'de say it's not that big of a number overall for those who become members then stick around for at least a year straight.....Maybe like one out of every 100.....Sometimes even a long time poster disapears once in awhile..



    This is my second season....I think i joined around April of 2005...



    But I did become a member on PPO a long time before that, I think around 1999 or so...I went by the name, NORDIC NED back then....but didn't stick around and only read the forum once in a great while....Not sure why, but it really stuck to me this time around.....Probably because I opened up more and made some very good friends early in my 2005 return......



    I visit this site more than I do any other.....even more than my fishing forum.....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #17
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: dang

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Welcome to the best Viking site on the internet, and I look forward to reading your posts for a long time!
    Uhh....whack? Did you read the post?

    Wack is on a copy and paste marathon welcoming the new guests!
    Must have been in such a welcoming frenzy that he didn't bother reading the post.

    ;D

    I missed that "woo" was the poster, and a lot of times I glance through them very quickly but truth be known most most of the time the posters never stick around and after 10 posts you never see them again, so I don't worry much about it until somebody has at least 100 posts and then I figure they are staying for awhile.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  8. #18
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: dang

    "VikingNed" wrote:

    I'de say it's not that big of a number overall for those who become members then stick around for at least a year straight.....Maybe like one out of every 100.....Sometimes even a long time poster disapears once in awhile..



    This is my second season....I think i joined around April of 2005...




    But I did become a member on PPO a long time before that, I think around 1999 or so...I went by the name, NORDIC NED back then....but didn't stick around and only read the forum once in a great while....Not sure why, but it really stuck to me this time around.....Probably because I opened up more and made some very good friends early in my 2005 return......




    I visit this site more than I do any other.....even more than my fishing forum.....
    What happened to the member from NZ???
    I recall he posted a lot of good items and then disappeared...
    ???
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: dang

    "C-PepNSalt" wrote:
    I think he's just running up that post count!
    No, he's simply looking for free beer, otherwise he would have posted this in the clubhouse instead of the thread for new members.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: dang

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    What happened to the member from NZ???
    I recall he posted a lot of good items and then disappeared...

    ???
    I looked him up, he was just here yesterday:

    Name:
    nzvike
    Last Active:
    October 04, 2006, 07:28:26 pm

    I think a lot of members, including me, read more than we post.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dang....now I gotta stop battle dancing...
    By OchoCinco in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 07:44 PM
  2. DANG! Pink Taco Stadium not in the Cards for the Cards!
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 04:23 PM
  3. Those dang immigrants!!!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 06:07 AM
  4. Derrick Brooks restructures contract with Bucs...DANG IT!!!
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 07:38 PM
  5. Dang it, I wanted him @ #7 last year ...
    By mnjamie in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 10:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •