MrFlix is offline Training Camp Dynamite Blast 2 Champion

Norseman Born with purple blood

Hello everybody,

I would like to introduce myself to this great community. I don't really know where to start or what to say about myself that would interest you all. But it might be best as to start by saying how I became a Vikings fan.

Well here in Belgium ( Europe ) american football isn't a big sport at all. So the way I got in contact with this amazing sport is by my girlfriend who is American. She used to be a cheerleader in highschool and when she still was in highschool I started to get more and more interested in the sport.

Usually sports like soccer, tennis, ... don't really interest me, but the moment I watched my first NFL game was in 2007 against the Bears. It was the first time I could really enjoy watching a sport and right away I saw the passion that was put behind the Vikings and from that point I bought an NFL gamepass so I could follow every Vikings game.

So that is where my love for purple started to grow. So I'm 21 years old but I'll be turning 22 on a very important Celtic day ( Halloween ). I am in college in Belgium right now where I study "Interactive Multimedia Design". This is bassicly a long name for webdesign/development.

Since the past 5 years my love for the Vikings has grown from collection small flags to jerseys. Someday I hope to be able to share this with more people since here in Belgium there isn't much interest for it so I decided to share my purple addiction here on the forum.

Thank you for reading, if you have any more question about me feel free to ask.

I'm sorry if my grammar is not correct all the time.

SKÖL

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome and SKOL!! Post early and often!

I certenly will

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Welcome to the site MrFlix!

Are you the same Mr. Flix............well, nevermind.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MrFlix is just an alias I been using for a long time but feel free to call me Flix!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Welcome to the site my newest purple and gold friend. Post well and often.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Welcome to the site

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL