SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Bon Jour PP.O !!

Greetings from Paris, a.k.a. football hades. It took me until now to finally find out that the good guys won Monday night - woohoo !! I actually woke up at 3:00 a.m. Paris time, and turned my thoughts to the game, as it was starting, and the purple brethren. I'm glad to hear that you were all celebrating in unison !!

Anyways, I thought I could talk Ultra into serving up one of his special beers to hold me over until I get back next week.

Au revoir !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bon Jour PP.O !!

Have fun SKOL! Paris is a beautiful city! Enjoy it.. I hope to travel there some day.. Hope you are having the time of your life seeing the Vikes beat the Pack in Paris!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey Skol...anything for a fellow Viking brother!

(ew...French people)

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Hope you are having the time of your life seeing the Vikes beat the Pack in Paris!
    SHEESH, I wish !! I doubt there was a television in Paris with the game on, especially considering the time it started here. Paris is fun and all, but I'm already looking forward to getting back home to all things familiar.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Oh, and I'm taking my family to Euro Disney tomorrow. I'll give a hearty hello to Mickey from PP.O !!