squeek is offline Waterboy

Big Hi from Squeek

Hello one and all fellow Norsemen. I only found this site today after someone told me about it in a game of yahoo pool. Its great.

A little about myself, I live in Scotland but was born in England (half and half). I starting watching the NFL after playing a Madden game a few years ago that my brother bought and threw my way. I soon found that my favourite team on the game were a certain purple bunch of men, my favourite player on the whole game was Cris Carter(legend). Anyway I really started to enjoy the tactical in and outs of this great game, read a couple of books and it wasn't long before I started watching it on TV and what can I say - I've been hooked on this game and the Vikes ever since.

In my free time I enjoy football(soccer - big Liverpool supporter), reading and playing computer games. I am also a moderator of a gaming forum so its fair to say I think that I know how I should behave on other peoples forums (I've read the rules just to be sure too).

Hope this isn't too long and didn't bore anybody. Anything else you wanna know, just ask.

My new friends, maybe someday we can go to a game together and get a beer for real.
    Waving the Purple Flag on the other side of the Atlantic

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Big Hi from Squeek

Welcome to the site! This is a great bunch of people to talk football and the Vikes with. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here. Welcome to the purple community!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome! Great to have another brother from across the pond! Nice choice in favorite player! :salute:

Please enjoy this nice can of Purple Passion!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome!!! Great to have another international Vikes fan here!

Liverpool? come on!! LOL j/k

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard Squeak. I cannot believe how many international Viking fans there are, that is awesome.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

welcome!!

scotland eh?

Go vikes!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"squeek" wrote:
    maybe someday we can go to a game together and get a beer for real.
    Welcome aboard squeek. You'll have to check with AngloVike and El Barto..., They're also from across the pond. I think they were talking about flying to Minny to see the Cleveland Browns game..., something about a redcoat invasion. :lol:

You can bring the bagpipes.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

squeek is offline Waterboy

Thanx for the warm welcome everyone. If I do come over there Ill be sure to bring some big purple bagpipes and hopefully meet someone who knows how to play em. :grin:
    Waving the Purple Flag on the other side of the Atlantic

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Welcome sqeek. You'll enjoy it here. It's a really good site with some really good people on it.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.