Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CinciFan is offline Waterboy

Bengals fan here - I come in peace!

Just dropped by to see what was being said here. Reports from the Bengals board I use were very positive about this board. Seems to all be true - very cordial reception so far for me.

Likely I'll only be around here this week, unless we meet in the postseason!

Anyway, I'd say it looks to be a good, competitive game between a couple teams with potential and questions.

Let's hope it's a close, interesting and injury-free game!

"My" forum: http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Bengals fan here - I come in peace!

Welcome to the site. I hope its an inury free game, but I dont want it to be close. I want the Vikes to just kill em 41-0. But that is doubtful. It probably will be close.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

welcome to the site. man there is a lot of bengals fans on here, that's pretty cool.
    hey CC nice sig!

Thanks Josdin

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Bengals fan here - I come in peace!

And you'll leave in pieces. HA HA HA...HA HA HA...sorry. :roll:

Stick around if you like the site. We're always happy to talk football with fans from all over the league.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    welcome to the site. man there is a lot of bengals fans on here, that's pretty cool.
    hey CC nice sig!
    Thanks. PPE made it for me! Thanks again PPE!

vikings6490 is offline Starter

Welcome to the site
    Thanks MF

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"CinciFan" wrote:
    Just dropped by to see what was being said here. Reports from the Bengals board I use were very positive about this board. Seems to all be true - very cordial reception so far for me.

Likely I'll only be around here this week, unless we meet in the postseason!

Anyway, I'd say it looks to be a good, competitive game between a couple teams with potential and questions.

Let's hope it's a close, interesting and injury-free game!

"My" forum: http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16
    Welcome, welcome, but I will give you a little bit of advice. Don't spend too much time around here or you could sway over to the Purple and Gold. Now I know it sounds crazy because you're thinking "I would never trade in my orange and stripes" But I am just warning you, there have been many a fan over the years who suddenly see the light, especially after the Vikings beat down your boys this weekend :grin: On a lighter note, if you can get in Culpeppers face and contain him you will win the game. But give Pep time in the pocket or allow him to roll out and you are done. And you better play Chris Perry more because Rudi is going to take a beating. Thanks for stopping by and Good Luck to your squad.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

CinciFan is offline Waterboy

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Welcome to the site. I hope its an inury free game, but I dont want it to be close. I want the Vikes to just kill em 41-0. But that is doubtful. It probably will be close.
    Thanks.

Not sure I feel the same about the score, even reversed. I want the Vikings to play a really good game, but the Bengals to simply be better. If that's by a FG, fine. I'll take any win, but I'd prefer a good-performance-game by both teams to result in a Cincy win. I can't say I'll be disappointed if we win 41-0 though! :grin:

I will say that I have a bet for lunch with a Vikings fan coworker. I have Cincy and gave 3 points (that's the line in the Columbus OH paper). I'm not particularly confident, but what the heck - it's all in fun. That's about as close to "real" gambling as I get anyway.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"CinciFan" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Thanks.

Not sure I feel the same about the score, even reversed. I want the Vikings to play a really good game, but the Bengals to simply be better. If that's by a FG, fine. I'll take any win, but I'd prefer a good-performance-game by both teams to result in a Cincy win. I can't say I'll be disappointed if we win 41-0 though! :grin:

I will say that I have a bet for lunch with a Vikings fan coworker. I have Cincy and gave 3 points (that's the line in the Columbus OH paper). I'm not particularly confident, but what the heck - it's all in fun. That's about as close to "real" gambling as I get anyway.
    Well don't forget to bring some cash with you on Monday, because if other Viking fans are like me, WE EAT ALOT!!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I'm a Vikings fan, and I have to take a peece. It must be from that beer that Ultra keeps in stock, and that he saves for the newbies, until I drink them first.

Oh yeah, welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast