Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Back from the dead........

    Good to see you back ! it won't take you long to get back into the swing of things again :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  2. #22
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Back from the dead........

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Its my fault I'll take the blame!! :lol: We met for a drink after that horrible loss we will not speak of on Christmas Eve. He was then forbidden from coming on to the board. Be that as a lesson to all you guys. DO NOT MEET ME!! LOL

    Its great to see that you are back though!! I was wondering how long she'd keep you locked away!!

    TNT!!!! Good thing you're in chicago now...keeping you from getting all the homegrown boys in trouble!!

  3. #23
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Back from the dead........

    LOL... I know!!

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Back from the dead........

    I have to admit if my woman went to meet someone on a message board of the opposite sex I would be pretty pissed to.

    Either that or I would pray she would hook up with him and stay away long enough for me to relax for a while, as long as she is home in time too cook me dinner and clean the kitchen I would be ok with it.

  5. #25
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Back from the dead........

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I have to admit if my woman went to meet someone on a message board of the opposite sex I would be pretty pissed to.

    Either that or I would pray she would hook up with him and stay away long enough for me to relax for a while, as long as she is home in time too cook me dinner and clean the kitchen I would be ok with it.
    Fuckin' pot stirrer.

  6. #26
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Back from the dead........

    Its not like I met him to hook up with him or try and steal him away. I've met shock and his wife didn't ban him from the board. I've met Webby and Mrs. Webby didn't make him shut down the board. I'm harmless... I really am!!!!

  7. #27
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Back from the dead........

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Its not like I met him to hook up with him or try and steal him away. I've met shock and his wife didn't ban him from the board. I've met Webby and Mrs. Webby didn't make him shut down the board. I'm harmless... I really am!!!!
    Beautiful women are never harmless.

  8. #28
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Back from the dead........

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Its not like I met him to hook up with him or try and steal him away. I've met shock and his wife didn't ban him from the board. I've met Webby and Mrs. Webby didn't make him shut down the board. I'm harmless... I really am!!!!
    Beautiful women are never harmless.
    Damn that was smoothe even I feel weak in the knees.

  9. #29
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Back from the dead........

    Classic: Man meets beutiful woman on Vikings forum, then meets her for drinks one evening, mans g/f finds out and bans man from Vikings forum, a year and half later g/f leaves man any how and then man returns to Vikings forum.

    Man life sucks sometimes. Well keep your chin up and welcome back!

  10. #30
    ranasrule's Avatar
    ranasrule is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    121

    Re: Back from the dead........

    there is a lesson here.

    never get involved with a packer fan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 02:21 AM
  2. Back from the dead
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 07:04 PM
  3. Back from the dead
    By gregair13 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 12:23 AM
  4. Vikings Back From the Dead; Yahoo Article
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 04:03 AM
  5. Packers suddenly back from the dead and hungry for roadkill!
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 11:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •