Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Canadian_Viking is offline Training Camp

Another Newbie...from North of the border

Good morning eh!...had to put that in there. I have just recently found this site....and let me tell you...I couldn't pass up becoming a member. I am a die-hard Vikes fan, living in Toronto, Canada.

So far I haven't been to Minnesota for a game ( $$ purposes ) but I have been to Detroit, Chicago and Indy (flights and driving times are a lot less) to cheer on our team. I just love the faces when I show up with my MOSS or CULPEPPER jersey.

Things I enjoy....Beer (come on, i'm canadian) Vikings Football..actually Football in general especially NCAA. It's not as big up here but the CFL is actually great football! Burleson's dad played for the Stampeders back in the day.

Anyways...i'm sure I'll be posting more. I'm out.

MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2005 Super Bowl Champs
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS - 2005 Grey Cup Champs

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Welcome aboard!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

defiantely welcome I'm a fan of the CFL when i watch it too, but the huge endzones freak me out
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

TheHumanComa is offline Waterboy

Hey Canadian_Viking, my first post as well and i'm a fellow canadian vikings fan living in Montreal, Quebec. or a small town just outside of it anyway. Such a small town in fact that whenever anything that has to do with the vikings goes down, everyone ends up telling me. I'm the token Vikings fan in my town which is fine by me.

Looking forward to a good season this year, hopefully they'll get the right team put together. anyway be seeing ya online, eh?

Oh Yeah i forgot, Go Alouttes!!!

Thanks for the greeting

VKG4LFE....love the pic....I've got a few roomates here in Toronto and everyone has their own teams. DOLPHINS, PATRIOTS, PACKERS....needless to say the later is the one I have the move rivalry with....but he drinks like a girl!!

As for the big endzones in the CFL....you minnesota fans would love the game...very Aerial....only 3 downs for a 1st...which is why the End-Zones are bigger (well that and our goal posts are in the front of the end-zone....never really understood why.)

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Welcome, hosers, eh!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Canadian_Viking" wrote:
    Thanks for the greeting

VKG4LFE....love the pic....I've got a few roomates here in Toronto and everyone has their own teams. DOLPHINS, PATRIOTS, PACKERS....needless to say the later is the one I have the move rivalry with....but he drinks like a girl!!

As for the big endzones in the CFL....you minnesota fans would love the game...very Aerial....only 3 downs for a 1st...which is why the End-Zones are bigger (well that and our goal posts are in the front of the end-zone....never really understood why.)

Thanks! I like the pic to, unfortunately I chose a packer fan as a girlfriend!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"TheHumanComa" wrote:
    Hey Canadian_Viking, my first post as well and i'm a fellow canadian vikings fan living in Montreal, Quebec. or a small town just outside of it anyway. Such a small town in fact that whenever anything that has to do with the vikings goes down, everyone ends up telling me. I'm the token Vikings fan in my town which is fine by me.

Looking forward to a good season this year, hopefully they'll get the right team put together. anyway be seeing ya online, eh?

Yeah...that's too bad about last year....the Al's owned us all year except for when it counted....reminds me of Vikes/Fudge Packers last year...it was a good year for my teams.

What town you from....I have lots of family in Quebec ...mainly around the Abitibi region.

"TheHumanComa" wrote:

Yeah...it's too bad about the Als'...they owned us last year..except for when it counted...reminds me of the Vikes/ Fudge Packers. lol

Anyways...what town u from...i've got some family in Quebec...so I know the area pretty well.

TheHumanComa is offline Waterboy

Yeah, the Alouttes are all Montreal has going for them this year. No Canadiens and No more Expos, so expect home crowd advantage to go up a notch when any team visits here. I'm from a town called Hudson, pretty close to the Ontario border.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast