Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Are you ready for some FOOOOOTballllllllll

Cajun...I know they do, thats why its such an insult. I was in both Dallas and Houston last March, and no love lost there I tell you.

Hell, they're Texans. Let 'em duel it out beer in one hand and another on the gun rack in the back of the truck. Driving with their knees. That's why Texas is so big, they need a lot of room so they don't extinct themselves. LOL

FILOgirl is offline Waterboy

"cajunvike" wrote:
    No, it's Finger In Lower Oriface...as in he has one thumb in his A$$...and the other in his mouth...and he is playing Switch. And we thought Packer fans were dumb.

:lol:

First
    In
    Last
    Out

Name of our tailgating club.

psst....Doc is a Packer fan too.............. :wink:
    Texans loud, Texans proud!!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    Cajun...I know they do, thats why its such an insult. I was in both Dallas and Houston last March, and no love lost there I tell you.

Hell, they're Texans. Let 'em duel it out beer in one hand and another on the gun rack in the back of the truck. Driving with their knees. That's why Texas is so big, they need a lot of room so they don't extinct themselves. LOL
    Yeah, I lived in both cities and you are correctamundo! Problem is that Dallas fans think that they are above the fray, while Houston fans think that Dallas is full of pompous a$$es...after living in both cities, I think that Houston fans are right. My theory is that Dallas is the only city that believes their bullshit hype...there are people there who still think that the Ewings are real life people and that Southfork is where they really live.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"FILOgirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    No, it's Finger In Lower Oriface...as in he has one thumb in his A$$...and the other in his mouth...and he is playing Switch. And we thought Packer fans were dumb.

:lol:

First
    In
    Last
    Out

Name of our tailgating club.

psst....Doc is a Packer fan too.............. :wink:
    Yeah, First In tears and Last Out of excuses why the Vikes KICKED your sorry A$$ES!!!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

I like Finger In Lower Oriface much better.

Actually the way our pass defense has been this year, it's not a stretch to expect a pretty big game from Carr. And keep in mind that Houston is one of the better passing offenses despite being a running team first.

This game should be a shootout.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

As long as the Vikings come out on top of that shootout...actually a shootout would probably mean that Randy gets 2 or 3 TDs...maybe more!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

We have to watch out for Andre Johnson He is fast. He actually reminds me of Moss. He has a second gear. Last week in the game, he caught the ball and turned on the afterburners as he cut back to the inside. My initial reaction was WOW that looked like Randy. He is no Randy but he is not too far behind.

We can't take him lightly. Hold Davis and Johnson in check and we will win. Make Carr go to the other rcvrs.

The Texan Fans have been too polite, it isn't as fun giving them crap. Thanks for the Hospitality Texans.
    Good Luck!

Do you really think that you can win? I would be scared..... Culpepper, Moss! That is frightening.

A4toZ is offline Waterboy

"The Texan Fans have been too polite, it isn't as fun giving them crap. Thanks for the Hospitality Texans. Good Luck! "

We gotta be around a few more years before we can bring the load. We're still youngin's ;-)

To be rid of Bud, have a classy organization and team, win the first game ever against that other Texas team, increase in wins each year of existence, and win 2 in a row.... that's been our major highlights so far.
    TEXANS fan since 9/7/00

"A4toZ" wrote:
    "The Texan Fans have been too polite, it isn't as fun giving them crap. Thanks for the Hospitality Texans. Good Luck! "

We gotta be around a few more years before we can bring the load. We're still youngin's ;-)

To be rid of Bud, have a classy organization and team, win the first game ever against that other Texas team, increase in wins each year of existence, and win 2 in a row.... that's been our major highlights so far.
    To be rid of Bud...that says it all!!! Bonus that Houston ended up with Bob McNair, one of the classiest, if not THE classiest, owners in all of pro sports. I have to admit that, having lived in Houston for four years (93-97), and being there when Bud left, the Rockets got their two championships and when the baseball stadium was first approved by the voters, I do have a soft spot in my heart for all Houston teams. However, when it comes to the Vikings, all bets are off...respectfully, I hope that we clobber you guys...but that both teams come out injury free. I hope that the Texans are contending very soon...and that they can become Texas's Team (F*ck the Cowgirls!).

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Are you ready for some FOOOOOTballllllllll

"FILO_Doc" wrote:
    and after the game we will lend you a shoulder to cry on and a towel to dry your teary eyes :thumbright: :thumbleft:
    Just ask for DOC

This is the part where the post comes back to mind...after the game!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast