Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: you guys ready for a Giant beatdown?

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    wow some emotion from a vikings fan, i never thought id see the day... and yea i was born in north jersey... im sorry you feel that way about the area... i mean you minnesotan canadian 2 bit wanna be rejects are much better people... and believe me i know because i own a house in minnesota and have come to not like the people there very much. so if you are going to take a shot at jersey, dont cry about this shot at minnesotans
    Where's this imaginary house? You sound like an east coast jagoff I have to deal with when i'm out IN NEW YORK. You know nothing about Minnesota or the people here and own no house. Shutup and go back to your port authority job or whatever it is you do for rich Manhattanites who don't give a $hit about the Giants or Jersey trash.
    Sorry to say but all the rich ones, come to live here, in Connecticut....LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Prophet Guest

I recall when Brad Johnson went up against the Jints when he was QBing for the Redsticks he owned the Jints to a tune of 50-21.

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

YEA, i was just doind some reading on Brad and how his record against the little gaints has been ........not to shabby more wins than loses that's for sure and also to consider....Brad is good on grass

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"whiteviking24" wrote:
    YEA, i was just doind some reading on Brad and how his record against the little gaints has been ........not to shabby more wins than loses that's for sure and also to consider....Brad is good on grass
    :shock: Don't let Vikez4lyfe hear you say that! He doesn't need anymore incentives!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

donjen95 is offline Rookie

hey guys, at least you only have to read this crap. i am knee deep in it here. i can only hope we give them an a$$- whoopin on sunday. even my 7 year old is giving me crap. GO BRAD !!!

SamDawg84 Guest

toomer sux now, shocky will cry if hit by winfield lol, we will crush them today (on sunday)

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    wow some emotion from a vikings fan, i never thought id see the day... and yea i was born in north jersey... im sorry you feel that way about the area... i mean you minnesotan canadian 2 bit wanna be rejects are much better people... and believe me i know because i own a house in minnesota and have come to not like the people there very much. so if you are going to take a shot at jersey, dont cry about this shot at minnesotans

Where in North Jersey are you from?

Del Rio Guest

I'm trying to figure out how they are going to pry Eli Manning out of one of Fat Pats creases after he sacks him.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm trying to figure out how they are going to pry Eli Manning out of one of Fat Pats creases after he sacks him.
    The Jaws of Life.

Hooversham is offline Starter

E-tough New York goon with a fake house and rudimentary knowledge of football. This a$$hat couldn't pick Minnesota out on a US roadmap, let alone buy a 2nd home here. Hey Big Apple, Simcity doesn't count.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast