Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: you guys ready for a Giant beatdown?

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    geez didnt think you guys would cry, just a little smack talk. i have my own giants boards to talk all the football i want on, and there are more trolls there than there ever will be here. secondly i knew all vikes fans were soft. so you are having a poohie season, you want me to feel bad for you and your sex cruises and coach scalping superbowl tickets. ive been to the last 3 gmen v minny games in the metrodome. in the last 2 half the stands were empty by the middle of the 3rd quater and 2 years ago daunte wasnt playing well and you fair weather fans were cheering for Todd Bauman to be put in the game. how pathetic can you guys get? well i see that you babies cant take anymore, so i guess ill just leave, maybe ill come back sunday night after we put another 41-0 smearing on you fools........PEACE
    You mean like having Kurt Warner as your QB.

Won't you be crying when you get beatdown this week. We will never hear from you again. Just cause you haven't eaten any crow this season, doesn't mean you won't have to eat it all season.

What comes around goes around, you will get yours. Maybe to start with, we take Eraser to Eli Manning, then he will just be E i Man i g lying on the turf, with a major injury. Or maybe Napo puts the lick to Shockey and puts him out on his ass.

Go back to Jersey you wanna be NewYorker-Trash!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah, I'm ready to watch the Vikings beatdown the Giants! That would make my day!!! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BigBlue41_0 is offline Waterboy

wow some emotion from a vikings fan, i never thought id see the day... and yea i was born in north jersey... im sorry you feel that way about the area... i mean you minnesotan canadian 2 bit wanna be rejects are much better people... and believe me i know because i own a house in minnesota and have come to not like the people there very much. so if you are going to take a shot at jersey, dont cry about this shot at minnesotans

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

What typical east coast trash. they cant resist making total assbags out of themselves by insulting opposing fans rather than coming in and making sensible debate about the NFL. Phily fans, Pats fans, G(ay)men fans, mostly all lesser than terroist scum. If you really want some insight on the game here you go. The giants are having a fine season indeed but there weaknesses have been exposed, mainly on defense. The giants give up more than 400 yards per game and granted, they have been dominant the last two games, but to anemic offenses and a rookie qb. If you think michael (my tongue looks like its in jail) strahan is going to get to johnson, think again. Your corners arent good enough to cover our receivers long enough to allow the giants d line to get to johnson. brad is a timing qb. two step drop and the ball is gone. The giants will be in for more than they think since the vikings now have a nothing to lose attitude. the last two years the gnats have gone into minnesota and upended a hot viking team. now the roles have reversed. the vikings will play spoiler and tighten up both the race in the east and the race in the north.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    how pathetic can you guys get
    ......PEACE
    You can't say that and then say Peace, that is not appropriate smack talk.

I mentioned the Kurt Warner thing, and we have all been there.

As far as being anymore pathetic, the only thing I can think of more pathetic than what our team APPEARS to be is to be the next team that gets beat by us. That is something for you guys to be scared of.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Blah blah blah. Who cares.

As far as you not liking the people in Minnesota, well, maybe they don't like you neither, ever thought of that? After the impression you've made here that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    wow some emotion from a vikings fan, i never thought id see the day... and yea i was born in north jersey... im sorry you feel that way about the area... i mean you minnesotan canadian 2 bit wanna be rejects are much better people... and believe me i know because i own a house in minnesota and have come to not like the people there very much. so if you are going to take a shot at jersey, dont cry about this shot at minnesotans
    See, New York doesn't even want anything to do with the Giants, that is why they have mad eyou guys play in NJ for the past 2.5 decades or so. Now you guys win and they think they want you back in their bossom.

20 year fan, what does that make you a bandwagon fan that jumped on when Big Bill was all that and a fifth of vodka.

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    Have fun trying to guard shock, plax, amani, carter and tiki. Fred Smoot will be made a fool of yet again and the combination of Osi Umenioa and Michael Strahan will make ol Brad Johnson very familiar with the field turn at the meadowlands.

But hey you guys are still in the NFC north... one more loss wont ruin your season
    Who???? This guy is a complete moron, he can't even have a normal sports argument!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    SELL!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    i have live here most my life and i don't like most the people either, but then again i never met a person from jersey or new york who wasn't arrogant as hell
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast