Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    BigBlue41_0 is offline Waterboy

you guys ready for a Giant beatdown?

Have fun trying to guard shock, plax, amani, carter and tiki. Fred Smoot will be made a fool of yet again and the combination of Osi Umenioa and Michael Strahan will make ol Brad Johnson very familiar with the field turn at the meadowlands.

But hey you guys are still in the NFC north... one more loss wont ruin your season

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: you guys ready for a Giant beatdown?

Eat $hit, waterboy.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i will never understand people who join this site just to talk crap :roll:

Thanks Josdin

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

yeah well see you on the field on sunday.
    We're bringing purple back.

Dude amani toomer and carter are non-factors if they beat you so be it, besides does it really make you feel better to come on here and bash a team's fan who are down and out, your teams having a good season. congratulations, enjoy it, but don't come here just to rub our faces in it. we all know our team hasn't lived up to expectations, and done what it should of. No one here will lie and tell you otherwise. If we lose sunday so be it, but remember your domination came against a team lead by Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss, and Matt Birk and this isn't that vikings team. So enjoy the game, because whoever wins, will have bragging rights.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Giant fans have some of the worse trolls in the world. They have more trolls than normal. They make the regular fans look bad. Oh well.

Big Blue, it is too bad you don't know how to use your words better to express yourself and actually talk football. So you just keep talking your smack if that is the only thing you can talk.

geez didnt think you guys would cry, just a little smack talk. i have my own giants boards to talk all the football i want on, and there are more trolls there than there ever will be here. secondly i knew all vikes fans were soft. so you are having a shitty season, you want me to feel bad for you and your sex cruises and coach scalping superbowl tickets. ive been to the last 3 gmen v minny games in the metrodome. in the last 2 half the stands were empty by the middle of the 3rd quater and 2 years ago daunte wasnt playing well and you fair weather fans were cheering for Todd Bauman to be put in the game. how pathetic can you guys get? well i see that you babies cant take anymore, so i guess ill just leave, maybe ill come back sunday night after we put another 41-0 smearing on you fools........PEACE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

My big purple is bigger than your big blue!

Hmmmmm, Only his 1st post here as a Giants fan. Probably was a Jets fan last year! I can tell because he mis-spelled Umenyiora & abbreviated the rest. Never mentioned Eli Manning (Peytons cry-baby brother) once!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

No crying, nor were we asking for pity, just calling you out for being a tool.

ive actually been a giants fan for 20 years and so has every member of my family for as long as ive been alive. sorry that i abbreviate players names, i didnt realize that you all were such english scholars here.....
    i will give you one thing though, i like how curse words are automaticly replaced with non curse words like dubbing a dirty movie on tv... maybe you guys arent so bad afterall

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast