Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You guys are in denial.

...also playing a last place schedule, that might help!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Foreman44 is offline Starter

You guys are in denial.

Looking forward to this game. The only people in denial after this game will be Giants fans who think their season can be salvaged after a blowout and demoralizing loss to the Vikings on Halloween

Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp

You guys are in denial.

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE
    Oh. But even if they could intercept the play calling, how would they know what Zfly947back14 meant? Not that that is a play but you know what I mean. With the plays being so sophisticated I don't know how even another team could pick it up that quickly and then alert the defense. I guess I have my doubts!
    That's a good point, not that it matters anymore. I actually don't believe it happened anyways so why don't we just forget about it anyways. It's in the past so it doesn't matter anymore.
    You guys keep saying that was in the past yet you still keep bringing it up.
    Where did I bring it up. or anyone else that is saying it was in the past. Usually it's Giants fans bringing it up saying that it didn't happen.
    It's all over every thread about the Giants and it some how came up in this thread too.
    Yeah, maybe you should go back and look how it came up. YOU SAID IT! A giant fan, just like in every thread I've read that was started for this years game.
    True but that was for sake of argument. It still continued through you guys.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

You guys are in denial.

Yeah who the f*ck have you guys played. I'm way over the Giants game in 2000, you the GIANTS FANS are bring up the playcalling stealing thing or whatever. I havnt heard it mentioned on here for A LONG time. Now its everywhere cause u faggots are bringing it up.

So lets talk a little about the game thats gonna get played this sunday, not the game that was played 4 years ago.

I love this sh*t talkin we havnt had much of it around here this year, but you cocky a$$ giant fans are making it instresting for once this year. I could be more pumped for this game then i was for the Iggles game.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

You guys are in denial.

The past is the past.... look ahead to Sunday... what makes you guys think that you can actually win this game? History? F that!! I'm sick to death of everyone always bringing it up!!! Seriously... if the outcome was predictable our boys wouldn't need to put on their uniforms every Sunday and go out and break their balls each play... they would just tell us who the superbowl winner was and that would be that!!!

You have warranted criticizisms in our D... up until last week they didn't do much! Luckily our high powered offense has been able to carry us. I'm sorry but I don't care who your D is... not gonna be able to stop all of our weapons! The fact that our D stepped up makes me all the more excited for Sunday... game day will be here in 3 days... so Giants fans... you're welcomed here to talk all the smack you want... just make it relevant!!

You guys are in denial.

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Yeah who the f*ck have you guys played. I'm way over the Giants game in 2000, you the GIANTS FANS are bring up the playcalling stealing thing or whatever. I havnt heard it mentioned on here for A LONG time. Now its everywhere cause u faggots are bringing it up.

So lets talk a little about the game thats gonna get played this sunday, not the game that was played 4 years ago.

I love this sh*t talkin we havnt had much of it around here this year, but you cocky a$$ giant fans are making it instresting for once this year. I could be more pumped for this game then i was for the Iggles game.
    Well good then! :angryfire: :argue: :cherry: :cheers: :lol: :blackeye:

GoVikesGo989 is offline Waterboy

Re: You guys are in denial.

"Not that I assumed you Giants fans would have any brains in the first place, but Purple is not "***". A rainbow is.

Purple is the historical color of royalty and power.

Is that a rainbow coming out of your ass because you waiting for your J-e-t-s "buddy"?"
    -Webmaster

Why is it that when anyone who doesn't like the Vikes speaks, you insult their intelligence? Believe it or not being a Vike fan doesn't make you and I smarter then anyone else.
    Former Pack fan

SKOL Vikes

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Yo! Big Blo Moi! The ny midgets suck and so do your senators... Shummer? Hillary?!? :shock: :bootyshake: ottytrain2: :booty: ukeright: :snorting: Skol Vikings!!!!! :thumbright:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

GoVikesGo989 is offline Waterboy

You guys are in denial.

And vikingstw, i think they were making it pretty interesting when they beat us the last 2 years.
    Former Pack fan

SKOL Vikes

"GoVikesGo989" wrote:
    "Not that I assumed you Giants fans would have any brains in the first place, but Purple is not "***". A rainbow is.

Purple is the historical color of royalty and power.

Is that a rainbow coming out of your ass because you waiting for your J-e-t-s "buddy"?"
    -Webmaster

Why is it that when anyone who doesn't like the Vikes speaks, you insult their intelligence? Believe it or not being a Vike fan doesn't make you and I smarter then anyone else.
    Agreed! But it happens everywhere like on the Giants board. It's just kind of dumb IMO to propose someone's intelligence is low as an insult that is supposed to be towards football.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast