Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

You guys are in denial.

Hey I get it why you hate purple.

you got to let stuff go I dont care for the 2000 season you should not care any more.

the gaints got beat by a team who wears that gay color in superbowl let it go forget the past.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

You guys are in denial.

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh. But even if they could intercept the play calling, how would they know what Zfly947back14 meant? Not that that is a play but you know what I mean. With the plays being so sophisticated I don't know how even another team could pick it up that quickly and then alert the defense. I guess I have my doubts!
    That's a good point, not that it matters anymore. I actually don't believe it happened anyways so why don't we just forget about it anyways. It's in the past so it doesn't matter anymore.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: You guys are in denial.

"Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I was referring to purple and its affiliation with gays you ninny.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

You guys are in denial.

Yeah new York has Brenda Warner.... LMMFAO

Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp

You guys are in denial.

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh. But even if they could intercept the play calling, hOw would they know what Zfly947back14 meant? Not that that is a play but you know what I mean. With the plays being so sophisticated I don't know how even another team could pick it up that quickly and then alert the defense. I guess I have my doubts!
    That's a good point, not that it matters anymore. I actually don't believe it happened anyways so why don't we just forget about it anyways. It's in the past so it doesn't matter anymore.
    You guys keep saying that was in the past yet you still keep bringing it up.

You guys are in denial.

"Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh. But even if they could intercept the play calling, how would they know what Zfly947back14 meant? Not that that is a play but you know what I mean. With the plays being so sophisticated I don't know how even another team could pick it up that quickly and then alert the defense. I guess I have my doubts!
    Where did I bring it up. or anyone else that is saying it was in the past. Usually it's Giants fans bringing it up saying that it didn't happen.

Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp

You guys are in denial.

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Where did I bring it up. or anyone else that is saying it was in the past. Usually it's Giants fans bringing it up saying that it didn't happen.
    It's all over every thread about the Giants and it some how came up in this thread too.

You guys are in denial.

"Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    It's all over every thread about the Giants and it some how came up in this thread too.
    Yeah, maybe you should go back and look how it came up. YOU SAID IT! A giant fan, just like in every thread I've read that was started for this years game.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You guys are in denial.

The only reason I asked about it was because I had never heard that before! It's not like we're dwelling on it. I asked and someone explained it! Get over it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

Re: You guys are in denial.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

Purple pride? 'Nuff said.
    Well, this Vikes fan is one that will not say that Fassel (who you guys fired, BTW) cheated...that is all in the past anyway...just like the ALCS is (I am a diehard Yankees fan, but I refuse to dwell on that loss either...next year, the Red Sox will have to deal with a huge monster built by Dr. Brennerstein). Anyway, this year we have a much better team than then, while you guys don't...one-dimensional on offense and not really that great defensively...your defense will not stop our offense and when our defense continues the performance they turned in last week, your offense will find it very hard to score. In the end, the Vikings will win easily. GO VIKES!!!

You do know we are 7th in rushing yards per game and 13th in pass. yds per game....don't think I'd call that one dimensional.....and we aren't better than last year? You do know we already have as many wins as all of last season...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast