Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
  1. #1
    Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    You guys are in denial.

    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

    Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

    Purple pride? 'Nuff said.

  2. #2
    pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    582

    Re: You guys are in denial.

    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

    Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

    Purple pride? 'Nuff said.

    Yeah talk trash about the purple but big blue pride


    what were you watching Michigan football and thought thats a good nickname i'll take for the gaints.

    get your rookie qbs crying towel ask him if you can use sunday because it's been a bad couple weeks in new york.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

  3. #3
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: You guys are in denial.

    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

    Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

    Purple pride? 'Nuff said.
    [size=7px][/size]

    OOOOO I'm ascared I forgot you all got Eli on the sidelines HAHAHA
    Vikes 42
    Giants 14

    Come back monday for your crow burger
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: You guys are in denial.

    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

    Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

    Purple pride? 'Nuff said.
    Well, this Vikes fan is one that will not say that Fassel (who you guys fired, BTW) cheated...that is all in the past anyway...just like the ALCS is (I am a diehard Yankees fan, but I refuse to dwell on that loss either...next year, the Red Sox will have to deal with a huge monster built by Dr. Brennerstein). Anyway, this year we have a much better team than then, while you guys don't...one-dimensional on offense and not really that great defensively...your defense will not stop our offense and when our defense continues the performance they turned in last week, your offense will find it very hard to score. In the end, the Vikings will win easily. GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    Re: You guys are in denial.

    "pudgesoprano" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

    Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

    Purple pride? 'Nuff said.

    Yeah talk trash about the purple but big blue pride


    what were you watching Michigan football and thought thats a good nickname i'll take for the gaints.

    get your rookie qbs crying towel ask him if you can use sunday because it's been a bad couple weeks in new york.
    I was referring to purple and its affiliation with gays you ninny.

  6. #6
    pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    582

    You guys are in denial.

    Come up with a better diss you can do better.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

  7. #7
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: You guys are in denial.

    Not that I assumed you Giants fans would have any brains in the first place, but Purple is not "gay". A rainbow is.

    Purple is the historical color of royalty and power.

    Is that a rainbow coming out of your ass because you waiting for your J-e-t-s "buddy"?


    :dark1:


    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "pudgesoprano" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

    Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

    Purple pride? 'Nuff said.

    Yeah talk trash about the purple but big blue pride


    what were you watching Michigan football and thought thats a good nickname i'll take for the gaints.

    get your rookie qbs crying towel ask him if you can use sunday because it's been a bad couple weeks in new york.
    I was referring to purple and its affiliation with gays you ninny.

  8. #8
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    You guys are in denial.

    What is that cheating thing all about anyways? I've never heard anything about it!! Oh well, it's in the past.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  9. #9
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    You guys are in denial.

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What is that cheating thing all about anyways? I've never heard anything about it!! Oh well, it's in the past.
    How did you not here about it?! Anyways, there were some rumors that the Giants found some way to intercept our play calling or something so they knew what plays we were calling and could change their plays accordingly.

  10. #10
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    You guys are in denial.

    Oh. But even if they could intercept the play calling, how would they know what Zfly947back14 meant? Not that that is a play but you know what I mean. With the plays being so sophisticated I don't know how even another team could pick it up that quickly and then alert the defense. I guess I have my doubts!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. One of the guys!
    By Mrs. Purple Packer Eater in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 06:05 AM
  2. Cap Guys vs. Football Guys
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 04:03 PM
  3. Packer Fans in Denial
    By JWalkRulz84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 10:08 PM
  4. Hi Guys
    By IowaVikeFan in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 02:01 PM
  5. You guys seen this?
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 03:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •