Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp

You guys are in denial.

I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

Purple pride? 'Nuff said.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Re: You guys are in denial.

"Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    I've been reading around this board somewhat. I'm still laughing at the fact you think that Fassel cheated in the NFC Championship Game. I mean....you don't use that as an excuse, you actually believe it! :lol:

Anyway, getting to the game. Every year, you say you'll kill us, every year you lose bringing your season from the high sky to ten feet underground. And we always play in YOUR HOUSE!!! I expect the same this year.

Yeah talk trash about the purple but big blue pride

what were you watching Michigan football and thought thats a good nickname i'll take for the gaints.

get your rookie qbs crying towel ask him if you can use sunday because it's been a bad couple weeks in new york.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"Big Blue Pride" wrote:

[size=7px][/size]

OOOOO I'm ascared I forgot you all got Eli on the sidelines HAHAHA
    Vikes 42
    Giants 14

Come back monday for your crow burger
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Big Blue Pride" wrote:

Well, this Vikes fan is one that will not say that Fassel (who you guys fired, BTW) cheated...that is all in the past anyway...just like the ALCS is (I am a diehard Yankees fan, but I refuse to dwell on that loss either...next year, the Red Sox will have to deal with a huge monster built by Dr. Brennerstein). Anyway, this year we have a much better team than then, while you guys don't...one-dimensional on offense and not really that great defensively...your defense will not stop our offense and when our defense continues the performance they turned in last week, your offense will find it very hard to score. In the end, the Vikings will win easily. GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big Blue Pride is offline Training Camp

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:

what were you watching Michigan football and thought thats a good nickname i'll take for the gaints.

get your rookie qbs crying towel ask him if you can use sunday because it's been a bad couple weeks in new york.
    I was referring to purple and its affiliation with gays you ninny.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

You guys are in denial.

Come up with a better diss you can do better.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Not that I assumed you Giants fans would have any brains in the first place, but Purple is not "gay". A rainbow is.

Purple is the historical color of royalty and power.

Is that a rainbow coming out of your ass because you waiting for your J-e-t-s "buddy"?

:dark1:

"Big Blue Pride" wrote:
    "pudgesoprano" wrote:
    "Big Blue Pride" wrote:

I was referring to purple and its affiliation with gays you ninny.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You guys are in denial.

What is that cheating thing all about anyways? I've never heard anything about it!! Oh well, it's in the past.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

You guys are in denial.

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What is that cheating thing all about anyways? I've never heard anything about it!! Oh well, it's in the past.
    How did you not here about it?! Anyways, there were some rumors that the Giants found some way to intercept our play calling or something so they knew what plays we were calling and could change their plays accordingly.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You guys are in denial.

Oh. But even if they could intercept the play calling, how would they know what Zfly947back14 meant? Not that that is a play but you know what I mean. With the plays being so sophisticated I don't know how even another team could pick it up that quickly and then alert the defense. I guess I have my doubts!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast