Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

You asked for it...

I will give all the Giants fans credit these must be some of the best and brightest who have come on over here. Being from New York myself all I ever hear when wearing my Purple is 41-0, not that that was 3 years ago or anything. However, before we all talk about history and the Giants always knocking the Vikings out of the playoffs I believe the time that they had met before that in the playoffs it was the Vikes knocking out the G-Men in the playoffs. As for this year the Giants have not seen a running back like Mewelde Moore or a group of Wideouts like the Vikings except for Philly and we all know how that turned out. I will call this Vikes 28-17!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

BKLYNYG is offline Training Camp

You asked for it...

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    I will give all the Giants fans credit these must be some of the best and brightest who have come on over here. Being from New York myself all I ever hear when wearing my Purple is 41-0, not that that was 3 years ago or anything. However, before we all talk about history and the Giants always knocking the Vikings out of the playoffs I believe the time that they had met before that in the playoffs it was the Vikes knocking out the G-Men in the playoffs. As for this year the Giants have not seen a running back like Mewelde Moore or a group of Wideouts like the Vikings except for Philly and we all know how that turned out. I will call this Vikes 28-17!

no 41-0 chants from me....thats history and we have a big hill to climb this weekend.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    I'd be pretty hostile too after my baseball team (yankees) just pulled the biggest choke in the history of all sports.
    I know your going to look too payroll for excuses, but dont talk smack if you cant hang with the big boys - physically or financially.
    As long as you brought it up. By your statement I'd say you're already aware of what's wrong with MLB. How can you possibly talk trash about it? Yeah I'm jealous. I'd love to follow a team that has 25 championships. But you should be smart enough to realize that the reason the Yankees have those championships is because MLB is so messed up a team is allowed to BUY championships without any future ramifications.

At least the other professional leagues have made some reasonable efforts to keep things competitive and control rogue owners. The 49ers paid dearly for their dominance as should other teams who abuse their financial advantages. If a league is mismanaged you have a few teams (the haves) using the rest of the league (the have nots) as their personal minor league system.

26 championships....but lets stick to football, thats why i came here.
    In the Yankees defense (I have been a diehard since 1977), none of the other owners have been willing to give up what they have in order to impose a salary cap, so they have no right to whine about it...if fans of other teams want to complain they should take it up with the owner of their favorite team...George is playing by the rules, no matter how unfair they seem...the Red Sox were #2 in payroll, yet fans of other teams were rooting for them as the underdog...yeah right, the Cards were the underdog if any team was. Yankee haters are just jealous that their owner won't do what it takes to win at all costs!

Oh yeah, VIKES will kick some Jint A$$ this Sunday!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    Here's why we dont waste our time on this board, there's only like five members, so it takes a month to get a response.
    Sorry that no one was there to set you straight about your idiotic post after 3 minutes.

Do you honestly think the lions are better than us? If so your in for a surprise.
    no...i think the lions suck, but the gianst, as always, were not prepared after the bye week. the vikings have the better team, but they have in the past as well and we still find a way to beat you guys.
    Not this year, buddy!

Cul2Moss84 is offline Rookie

Re: You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    Are you guys really trying to talk trash when your team color is purple...I MEAN, PURPLE!!!

Face the facts, you have a good team but the G-Men own you guys of late. Moss is gimpy and were coming off a bitter loss.

and what the hell takes so long to get registered for this homosexual purple pride board anyway....scared opposing fans will ride you all week.

lets get it on fellas.....
    Wow nice one, you must be 9, 10? Because you obviously havnt been watching the right Vikings. If you are so confident with the g-men? place a wager on the game. Giants were has beens, we are just starting.

*edit*
    opps sorry webby*
    [img:0cc63dbcbd]http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn.gif[/img:0cc63dbcbd]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You asked for it...

If the Giants can't beat the Lions, how the hell do you expect them to stop our offense. The Lions beat you with the worst offense in the NFL! We have the best!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Yeah no more Baseball i hate that Sh*t its over anyways.

Lets KILL THE GIANTS! If there was anygame to put my money on it would be this game this sunday. I think our team is hungry to beat these B*tches down. Really they arn't all that great, Shocky's a faggot who cant control his temper after a 5 yard catch. Tiki is there Offense. Stop Tiki, Smack Warner in the Face= We win. There defense cant stop us!

this is the first real smack post i've read all day...the rest of you purple panties wearning idiots suck.
    You obviously missed my opening salvo posted on another thread earlier...unless you just copied the panty reference from it...by the way, these are not purple panties, they are Viking Underoos and you are just jealous!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

You asked for it...

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    If the Giants can't beat the Lions, how the hell do you expect them to stop our offense. The Lions beat you with the worst offense in the NFL! We have the best!
    possibly our defense screwing up like they did last year. Hope that doesnt happen again and our offense going conservative kicking field goals. ANythings possible.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    I'd be pretty hostile too after my baseball team (yankees) just pulled the biggest choke in the history of all sports.

sorta like the vikings against that power house arizona team?

come on man...we send you guys home ever year. I know your going to look too payroll for excuses, but dont talk smack if you cant hang with the big boys - physically or financially.

i actually think the twins are a great organization and have nothing but respect for them. the vikes on the other hand suck!!

BTW, how do you know i'm not a mets fan...ok stop laughing.
    I hope you eat your words come sunday buddy because the midgets wont know what hit them and we will be sure we give them the biggest butt whooping to payback all those victories you got from us.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234