Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "purplehorn" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    ....scared opposing fans will ride you all week.

lets get it on fellas.....
    [size=7px][/size]

i will be sure to come back for at least one day, win or lose, to eat my crow...or serve it up.
    [size=7px][/size]

Fair enough!!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    the vikes on the other hand suck!!
    They rank last in the league in red-zone defense and tied for 31st in red-zone offense. Opponents have scored 12 touchdowns in 16 trips to the red zone (75.0). Meanwhile, the Giants' offense has had 21 trips to the red zone and scored seven touchdowns (33.3).

Better be ready for alot of this...sounds like!!

BKLYNYG is offline Training Camp

You asked for it...

"PhxFan" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    the vikes on the other hand suck!!
    They rank last in the league in red-zone defense and tied for 31st in red-zone offense. Opponents have scored 12 touchdowns in 16 trips to the red zone (75.0). Meanwhile, the Giants' offense has had 21 trips to the red zone and scored seven touchdowns (33.3).

Better be ready for alot of this...sounds like!!
    we shall see...better hope Moss is healthy.

skogs02 is offline Starter

You asked for it...

as proved last week,he doesnt need to play for the vikings offense to score points

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    I'd be pretty hostile too after my baseball team (yankees) just pulled the biggest choke in the history of all sports.
    I know your going to look too payroll for excuses, but dont talk smack if you cant hang with the big boys - physically or financially.
    As long as you brought it up. By your statement I'd say you're already aware of what's wrong with MLB. How can you possibly talk trash about it? Yeah I'm jealous. I'd love to follow a team that has 25 championships. But you should be smart enough to realize that the reason the Yankees have those championships is because MLB is so messed up a team is allowed to BUY championships without any future ramifications.

At least the other professional leagues have made some reasonable efforts to keep things competitive and control rogue owners. The 49ers paid dearly for their dominance as should other teams who abuse their financial advantages. If a league is mismanaged you have a few teams (the haves) using the rest of the league (the have nots) as their personal minor league system.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

You asked for it...

"SKOL" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    I'd be pretty hostile too after my baseball team (yankees) just pulled the biggest choke in the history of all sports.
    I know your going to look too payroll for excuses, but dont talk smack if you cant hang with the big boys - physically or financially.
    As long as you brought it up. By your statement I'd say you're already aware of what's wrong with MLB. How can you possibly talk trash about it? Yeah I'm jealous. I'd love to follow a team that has 25 championships. But you should be smart enough to realize that the reason the Yankees have those championships is because MLB is so messed up a team is allowed to BUY championships without any future ramifications.

At least the other professional leagues have made some reasonable efforts to keep things competitive and control rogue owners. The 49ers paid dearly for their dominance as should other teams who abuse their financial advantages. If a league is mismanaged you have a few teams (the haves) using the rest of the league (the have nots) as their personal minor league system.

26 championships....but lets stick to football, thats why i came here.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

You asked for it...

:lol:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

You asked for it...

Yeah no more Baseball i hate that Sh*t its over anyways.

Lets KILL THE GIANTS! If there was anygame to put my money on it would be this game this sunday. I think our team is hungry to beat these B*tches down. Really they arn't all that great, Shocky's a faggot who cant control his temper after a 5 yard catch. Tiki is there Offense. Stop Tiki, Smack Warner in the Face= We win. There defense cant stop us!

You asked for it...

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Yeah no more Baseball i hate that Sh*t its over anyways.

Lets KILL THE GIANTS! If there was anygame to put my money on it would be this game this sunday. I think our team is hungry to beat these B*tches down. Really they arn't all that great, Shocky's a faggot who cant control his temper after a 5 yard catch. Tiki is there Offense. Stop Tiki, Smack Warner in the Face= We win. There defense cant stop us!

this is the first real smack post i've read all day...the rest of you purple panties wearning idiots suck.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    this is the first real smack post i've read all day...the rest of you purple panties wearning idiots suck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast