Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BKLYNYG is offline Training Camp

You asked for it...

Are you guys really trying to talk trash when your team color is purple...I MEAN, PURPLE!!!

Face the facts, you have a good team but the G-Men own you guys of late. Moss is gimpy and were coming off a bitter loss.

and what the hell takes so long to get registered for this homosexual purple pride board anyway....scared opposing fans will ride you all week.

lets get it on fellas.....

You asked for it...

Here's why we dont waste our time on this board, there's only like five members, so it takes a month to get a response.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    Here's why we dont waste our time on this board, there's only like five members, so it takes a month to get a response.
    I lurked on here for the past 48 hours...pulled two shifts at the firehouse, not a peep. But glad your here...Purple and Gold, you'll be seeing alot of it

You asked for it...

"PhxFan" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    I lurked on here for the past 48 hours...pulled two shifts at the firehouse, not a peep. But glad your here...Purple and Gold, you'll be seeing alot of it

Being from Brooklyn, a ton of respect goes out to any firefighters, here or in any other city in the country.

But back to the game...i hope your prepared for an ass whoopin.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

You asked for it...

Thanks for the compliments...I work with a guy from Brooklyn. Is father is retired FDNY
    Now to the smack...you had a bad week, and I know your worried about how worse it can/ will get this week. Just know... It Will!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

You asked for it...

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    Sorry that no one was there to set you straight about your idiotic post after 3 minutes.

Do you honestly think the lions are better than us? If so your in for a surprise.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

You asked for it...

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "BKLYNYG" wrote:
    Sorry that no one was there to set you straight about your idiotic post after 3 minutes.

Do you honestly think the lions are better than us? If so your in for a surprise.
    no...i think the lions suck, but the gianst, as always, were not prepared after the bye week. the vikings have the better team, but they have in the past as well and we still find a way to beat you guys.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

You asked for it...

The reason you guys won the last couple years is because the Vikings could not stop Tiki Barber. In 2002 he was a big part of your game winning drive, and last year he just ran all over us. The Vikings have more speed at LB and do a better job of containing the run this year. New York has a decent pass attack this year, but we already beat New Orleans and Dallas who have better passing games and put up a lot of yards on us, so I see nothing new in facing the Vagiants.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

GIANTSOVERVIKES is offline Waterboy

You asked for it...

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    The reason you guys won the last couple years is because the Vikings could not stop Tiki Barber. In 2002 he was a big part of your game winning drive, and last year he just ran all over us. The Vikings have more speed at LB and do a better job of containing the run this year. New York has a decent pass attack this year, but we already beat New Orleans and Dallas who have better passing games and put up a lot of yards on us, so I see nothing new in facing the Vagiants.

Dont forget the Giants walked out of Lambeau and Dallas with a win this year already.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

You asked for it...

"GIANTSOVERVIKES" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:

Dont forget the Giants walked out of Lambeau and Dallas with a win this year already.
    Putting the smack talk aside for a minute, thank you for humiliating the Fudgepackers at home.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast