Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Are you all ready for Napoleon Harris to unleash his fury?

"cmh6476" wrote:
    The Vikes probably have the best O-Line in the league,
    I literally fell off my chair laughing when i read that.

Good first post.

cmh6476 is offline Training Camp

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "cmh6476" wrote:
    The Vikes probably have the best O-Line in the league,
    I literally fell off my chair laughing when i read that.

Good first post.
    There isn't a team in the league that can compare to the left side.
    the right side is another matter, but your left-side is damn good.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Food for thought.... Topics...

Hey, there were plenty of People here that were interested in DJ, how do you like him and how is he perceived by the fans?

What are you thinking about your Rookie calling our O linemen "soft." on the Hard Knocks training camp program?
    I say that Chester and AP have a ton of yards on Sunday.
    McKinnie didn't like that comment.
    He is soft at times, but he will be motivated, LOL!

http://www.purplepride.org/vikings/mckinnie.cfm

August 14, 2007

So I guess by now everyone has read about what that Chiefs' rookie said on HBO.
    In case you didn't--he said our tackles are soft.
    He was speaking about us as a unit—he wasn't directing it at anyone or pointing anyone out.
    Still, I'm part of that unit—he was talking about all of us, so of course I had to say something back.
    Although, what he said didn't really even make sense anyway--you gotta remember that was practice.
    It wasn't a game.
    What are you thinking about Herm in his second season?
    I like DJ a lot, he has played very well this year, I think having Napo and Edwards around him are going to make him even that much better.
    I'm really high on our LBs this year, and I think DJ is going to be a fixture on this D for years to come.

Sweet Post!
    I will be at the game this weekend, so it is nice to hear that I can hope for some civility on the part of Chiefs fans. Especially during the tailgaiting, we should all just be able to have a good time being excited about the game we all love. (and sometimes hate
    I have always wanted to see a game at Arrowhead and I am really hoping for a good clean game. And here's to NO INJURIES.. our respective teams need all the help we can get! Thanks for stopping by cmh.
    Have I ever told you what an outstanding humanitarian I am?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Glad to see you back.
    You were here in 2003, before me.

Thanks for the great post.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Should be a good power struggle, lots of pounding the rock, and alot of good defensive plays.and hopefully not a lot of penalties.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

oldvikefan is offline Waterboy

As Viking fans living in KS we have adopted the Chiefs as our second team. Been to Arrowhead a few times - absolutely incredible atmosphere. Top notch tailgating, crowd that won't stop whatever the score, loud, loud loud!

Couldn't get tickets for this game but last time the Vikings came to town the stadium was 35-40% purple! King George was tossing the rock and Moss was scaring the hell out of the crowd - couldn't come from behind at the end (too big a hole to start with - same old story). As long as you're not wearing Raider or Bronco colors the crowd is friendly.

The best thing about playing at Arrowhead is that I live in the market and can watch the damn game real time instead of the abbreviated version on NFL Network. Scoal to all and we'll be rooting for the Chiefs - NEXT WEEK!.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

KC fans are the 2nd best fans in the NFL (care to guess who is nr. 1 ?).
    ;D

Any time you go into Arrowhead, it is going to be LOUD, and you need to bring your 'A' game, just to deal with the intensity and the noise. It is like college football, and I mean that as a complement to KC.

But now let's look at it realistically:

- KC: some serious weapons: Larry Johnson, Gonzalez, Huard. And yet: an aging offensive line. An "older" team. A defense that has some talent but doesn't really scare anyone.

- MN: A SERIOUS issue at QB. Wide outs are almost non-existent at this point. The strength of our team is on the line on both sides, and at running back. Adrian Peterson can break one off any time he touches the ball, and will only get better. The defense stops EVERYONE from running on us, so how do you think Larry is going to beat us ? This makes them one-dimensional, and I just don't see Huard beating us with those receivers and that line. We get 3 sacks and 2 INTs in this one.

Vikes 24, Chiefs 14.

you guys could probably care less to hear from a Chiefs fan at this point, but at the same time I don't think the Vikings nor the Chiefs are SuperBowl contenders at this point, so it isn't like I really have anything to throw in your face.
    You guys have a stud up-and-coming RB (who thankfully I drafted to be on my fantasy team), some young talent at the WR position, some anchors to build upon on the OL, and some young talent on defense.
    You're obviously a QB away, but so are the Chiefs.
    But you guys do have something to look forward to going forward.

Hope those of you that made the trip enjoyed it, and good luck to you guys from here on out.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cmh6476" wrote:
    you guys could probably care less to hear from a Chiefs fan at this point, but at the same time I don't think the Vikings nor the Chiefs are SuperBowl contenders at this point, so it isn't like I really have anything to throw in your face.
    You guys have a stud up-and-coming RB (who thankfully I drafted to be on my fantasy team), some young talent at the WR position, some anchors to build upon on the OL, and some young talent on defense.
    You're obviously a QB away, but so are the Chiefs.
    But you guys do have something to look forward to going forward.

Hope those of you that made the trip enjoyed it, and good luck to you guys from here on out.
    Thanks for the good wishes and good luck to you for the rest of the season. I was impressed with Bowe at WR and he will be one to watch out for. The only time I wasn't concerned was when I saw Bennett with the ball, looks like he is still the same as he was when with us. Like us the only way is upwards for you guys.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast