Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Gap is offline Starter

YES it's ME again!

Well here we are the day before and before I touch on my views I'd like to say something concerning the content and purpose of this forum.
    I guess I've been bashed for not sticking to a football topic but first off a lot of what I say concerning Minnesotians is just a general jab nothing personal and really said in good humor. The personal stuff started as a reply to my very first post when I was labeled whiner & wiener and then continued. Do you think I was surprised? Personally I could care less because isn't this about having fun? I say take you shots if I can stomach Randy I can take you guys. Just don't throw stones and then criticize me when I throw them back. My final comment on this “stick to football” issue is an example as to how the non football stuff gets started. This is courtesy of tarkenton10 "yeah Gap you just like to fondle your sister!! That was the only date you had in high school!!" - ? ? ? where did that come from and why? He’s your guy! - - - - And for the record Tark if you saw the girl I was with last nite you’d ………. Never mind, no sense going there.
    Now on to this Viking/Eagle conflict let me throw a little food for though out to you Viking lap dogs. (sorry if that offended you) The Minn. Offensive line is SLOW and inconsistent. All you have to do is look at the sack total and then consider with a QB as mobile and elusive as Daunte how did this number get so high? Who is this guy Goldburg? What other team could he start on? Using him against the Freak enough said.
    Next the Minn LB’s granted fast but too much over pursuit. If you need fact look how Westbrook ate them up averaging over 8 yds per touch in week 2. Before you come back with our LB’s will eat him up this time remember it’s easy to say it but let’s see you do it.
    Wanna look at our DB’s more physical you can’t get so let’s see. I’ll give you one and that’s Moss. They should throw it up to him on every play. I’ve never seen somebody go up and bring it down like him. That’s a weapon and given our DB’s height you’d be stupid not to pick that apart. The problem there is the Vikes act like they don’t want to overuse it. I watched the Wash game (I had a few on Minn, hell I thought they have to win) and I was begging them to just throw it up and let RM bring it down, but play after play DC goes back and looks and looks then down. That was between the feeble attempts to run the ball. Bottom line your coach (who I actually think is a real likable guy) must have taken too many hits to the head because his brain doesn’t seem to be firing on all cylinders and he doesn’t go there enough. Also how much does Moss lose with the injury?
    Special teams this is a no contest and in a battle of field position don’t you think this matters? Usually (I said usually so spare me the exceptions) the deeper you get into the playoffs the more defense becomes the issue and is there any debate on Philly’s vs. Minny’s? Aches and pains no problem in Philly we are well rested. You can hope for a rust factor but I hear and see the players on local coverage and all I see are guys that are chompin at the bit anxious to get back so I can’t help but think that’s an advantage. Maybe there will be some rust but I certainly didn’t see any on Southern Cal. One other comment how do you feel superior if in order to win you need your opponent to be without a star player and at the same time hope the rest of them are rusty?
    31 Hours …….. Tick …… Tick …….. Tick

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

YES it's ME again!

All I know is, The Crap, you better come back to take your medicine when your Eagles go down in flames tomorrow...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

YES it's ME again!

okay,
    mrs shopping at the gap!!!
    hope that doesnt offend you.
    ATTENTION!!!!
    the week two matchup means squat.
    since that week two sqeak out that you guys claim was so dominant, daunte had 407 total yards, and dont point out the score it doesnt matter. the linebackers will be ready to play. KEVIN WILLIAMS will be bringing it. and moss will be ready to steal the show. especially since T ho is on the sideline. hope that the eagles are not playing too much cover one,NO safety over the top. and as hard as dawkins hit, he cant thin air!!!
    since you have it all figured out in your little abacus that u bought at the five and dime it should have told you that westbrook, yes had a decent day but considering the caliber of player and the number of touches is do-able.
    if you were so worried about what was said to you did you report it? why didnt you just ignore it? if you were so concerned about what we thought of you and wanted to post football, why the topic? ITS ME AGAIN!! come and tell me how stupid i am so i can do the same. so which is it?
    i hear that phone ringing again!
    its the pack calling, they want their bravado back after sunday. jevon kearse stopped jsut short of saying that the eagles will make it to the SB. he was asked about t o and his rehab, blah blah.
    got all the eggs in one basket?

YES it's ME again!

Not only do I guarantee I will return to either take it or dish it, I offer my email so you’ll know where to get me. [email protected]
    I’ll add another factor in the mix for you hornheads to ponder. The Eagles are at home! Think it doesn’t matter? Naturally what else would you say when you don’t have a choice? The Vikes may have won outside last week but only 3 wins in almost 30 games is like a 10% ratio. You know how everybody that buys a lottery ticket believes they might win? Well that’s the Vike backers so hold on to that lottery ticket real tight and if no luck well there’s always next year.
    28 Hours ……. Tick ……. Tick ……Tick

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

YES it's ME again!

Its not like the Eagles are invincible at home in the playoffs or anything.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

YES it's ME again!

To my good friend the animal. Man you are the best, maybe after all is said and done we can hangout and do some shopping at the Gap. Relax you didn’t offend me, we are too good of buds for me to take anything you say offensively.
    On the reporting thing why would I do that? I said I expect it and laughed at it. Your boys are the ones that think it may not belong.
    Also I never said anyone here is stupid especially you animal. How could I ever think that just look at the body of your work what fool could think a stupid person wrote that stuff?
    I didn’t hear what Javon said but if what you say is true the nerve of that guy. When we’re making those Moss comments and most of you purple people saying how the Vikes will win what is he thinking being so positive? Maybe the league should look into fining him, can you believe the things these players say these days?

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

YES it's ME again!

sorry i dont shop at the gap. maybe we can go to teh drug store and get some icy hot for your players, some advil for the fans headaches and some raincoats for you. the last thing the world needs is another eagle fan running around squawking and swooping.
    jj

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

YES it's ME again!

"The Gap" wrote:
    Not only do I guarantee I will return to either take it or dish it, I offer my email so you’ll know where to get me. [email protected]
    Biff? You come up with some dandy's (gap & biff) :roll:

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

YES it's ME again!

It is illegal to shhot Eagles but nothing wrong with
    plucking there feathers and throwing them in
    a boiling pot of water. I have heard they taste
    alot like Loon. Nummy

Vikes 31
    Eagles 17
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

YES it's ME again!

OK Animal I appreciate the offer, see how we’re bonding. Now is that drugstore like the General store? I can’t wait to go out with my new Buddy. How about more of you Minny dudes getting in on this. Maybe we could even go ice fishing. Hey with the value of money being what it is in Minny, like $10,000 being nothing you can buy me all kinds of things. One thing I was disappointed in you missed one of the best things ….. diapers for the baby, now don’t be thinking I’m implying your stupid.
    After I send this I’ll be checking out the Eagles next opponent so try not to miss me but I will be missing you.
    By the way PH they aren’t really Eagles see that’s just a mascot name they are actually big men and boiling them would be kinda illegal too. I’m confused is nummy another word for yummy or just how your brain was feeling.
    25 Hours tick tick tick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast