Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    NEM
    NEM is offline Waterboy

World's Biggest Patriot Fan Here.....

First, let me say that I am not here to troll.

I am 67 years old and have been a Pats fans since their very first day back in 1960. I had season seats for 28 years, until 1988, when I moved here, to Arizona.

I am the founder, the first president, and the President Emeritus of the New England Patriots Fan Club Of Arizona.

I rarely visit the forums of other teams, but someone posted this site on our message board, PatsFans.com so I thought I would pay a visit.

I am
    alittle busy right now, so don't have time to talk about the upcoming game, but will return later for, some conversation.

But, for now...how do I put up an avatar, or a signature.
    This forum is quite different from the others I am involved in and I
    am having a little difficult time navigating it. Probably the beginning of senility. ;D

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: World's Biggest Patriot Fan Here.....

welcome to the site

I hope you win all your games except the next one.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site, look forward to chatting with you about the upcoming game.
    And you'll have to stick around for awhile to get a signature from one of our sig artists.
    Hope you enoy it here!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Welcome, I've actually grown a small liking for the Patriots, mostly Bruschi... But lets hope for something we both can agree on, a good game with no injuries.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

First, let me welcome you as a Patriots fan to the biggest and BEST Vikings fan site in the world!

It's always nice to have opposing teams fans visit our site, so we can talk about the upcoming game, life, give each other crap, etc.

As far as the signature and avatar go, go here:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php...9&topic=9064.0

for all the information you need.

Good luck and welcome, and hope to see you around so we can BS about Monday's game!!

Shockzilla
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

NEM
    NEM is offline Waterboy

Thanks for the Welcomes.
    This is a good looking site but, at this time, I am having a little difficulty negotiating it, especially trying to figure out how to get my avatar up.

Anyway, I too am looking for a great game Monday, and, of course, another Pats win.... but if we do win, lets hope it is your LAST loss.

It will be the return of Laurence Maroney to Minnesota.
    I think that we got the BEST running back in the draft, that it is NOT Reggie Bush.

Maroney has been next to being unbelievable thus far, both as a RB and a kick returner.

He may, in time, be the best running back in Patritos history.

I hope
    he does will in front of a lot of his friends Monday night.

Right now we are at the best shape of the season as far as wide receivers go.
    We lost two good ones in free agency, but I thinkthat the ones that are replacing them are even better.

Rookie Chad Jackson has been nursing a hamstring since training camp but made his first start last Sunday and took home a long TD pass from Brady.

Doug Gabriel, who we stole from the Raiders a couple of weeks ago noiw is comfortable with Brady and had a TD pass too. No one can understand how the Raiders let him go.

And we picked up Jabbar Gaffney and he has now had two weeks to work into the system, and the other necomer Reche Caldwell..all to go with the every steady Troy Brown, who gets better with age.

Maroney and Dillon make a great pair of RB's and I dont think I have to say anything about Tom Brady.

The offensive line is young, but experienced and does a great job of protecting Brady, who, BTW, has uncanny pocket presence.

Defensively, we are getting better and better each week, and now have given up the third fewest points in the NFl, only behind Denver and Chicago.

We made a great steal in Junior Seau who plays alongside Ted Bruschi now...
    Seau is hungry for a Super Bowl ring and came out of retirement cause he thinks he has a shot at one with the Pats.

I dont know much about the Vikings, but I respect them, especially at home in the Dome, and with a QB that has the know how, and ecperience of Johnson, anything can happen.

In either case
    I hope there are
    no injuries and that it is a good game.. but to me a good game is one in which the Pats score the first 28 points and coast home.

;D

BTW, here in Arizona they have Denny Green.....I am sure that you guys dont miss him.
    I think he's a loser.

[img width=80 height=80]http://xs102.xs.to/xs102/06241/NEM.gif[/img]

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

welcome to the site, hope to see you back soon for come conversation

"WVV" wrote:
    welcome to the site

I hope you win all your games except the next one.
    and of course the superbowl (we all konw who's going to take that one)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I doubt that your Patsies will score 28 on us...but there is a first time for everything.
    We boast the #7 defense in the league right now (#1 against the run) and our offense is getting better every week (we have the #2 rusher in the league in Chester Taylor).

Sorry to say it but I hate every team from the Boston area...something to do with my personal experience of the arrogance of the majority of the fans there (though there are exceptions like yourself).
    I certainly hope that we win this game and think that we do have a good chance to do so.
    I do hope that both teams come out of it injury-free but that my team is the victor.

Welcome to the site and enjoy the banter this week.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome, to the site.

As a Pats Fan, you have a lot to be happy about the last few years with the SuperBowls and all.

I am hoping that we will put a monkey wrench in that happiness for atleast one week.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site! I look forward to hearing your comments leading up to the game. Good luck (but not too much
    ;D)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast