Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Wife beater (Green) vs. Drug user (Smith)?

YIKES!!! What's going on with NFL players? Packers' Green is charged with disorderly conduct (third time he's been accused of spousal abuse), Browns' Winslow goes 'joy riding' on a athelete's biggest no no (stupid), and destroys his season/financial gain, and Vikings' Smith is STILL hendering his career w/ drugs. Why? Why? Why?
    question:
    Even though one can't compare Green's latest foolishness (note: he' GUILTY until proven innocent), to Smith's latest 'burn my career, destroy my health and possibly shorten my time here on earth,' I was just wondering which could cause the most problems for their team? I read on the wire that Smith was already kicked out of Tennessee college for using drugs, etc, etc...three strikes, and he could possibly be banned from the NFL. YIKES! As far as Green goes: this is his third such alleged abuse case. I read somewhere that he could end up facing some time in jail.
    p.s. Javon Walker is having this Celebrity Charity Softball Slam event in Milwaukee at Miller Park (home to the Milwaukee Brewers). A lot of celebrities are going to be there, including Tara Reid, rapper Lil' Wayne, teammate Nick Barnett, and Vikings' RB Bennett. Earlier last month, it was posted somewhere that Darren Sharper would play in the game as well. If all goes well, I'll be there to CHEER him and all the other celebs on!!! It's for a good cause. I'm suprised he's actually going to come to Milwaukee after what's been said about him in Wisconsin. That definately says something about his character. I'm sure he knows that some folks (not many, but some)in Wisconsin aren't pleased with him -may not want him here- but he's willing to go through with it (knowing that reporters will be hacking him for a response to Favre, etc).
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Wife beater (Green) vs. Drug user (Smith)?

I hope Walker takes a ball straight to the "whizzinator"! :lol:

huh? I don't get it. Please explain "whizzinator" If this is some kind of baseball term -even though i'm from Milwaukee (MIlw. Brewers), I don't like baseball, and wouldn't know what it meant.

RK.
    RK. is online now Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Well at least Ricky Williams was honest about what he wanted to do and left the NFL and didn't drag his team through it for a couple of years until he was suspended. What a dope Smith is.

WWBGD

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    huh? I don't get it. Please explain "whizzinator" If this is some kind of baseball term -even though i'm from Milwaukee (MIlw. Brewers), I don't like baseball, and wouldn't know what it meant.

The wizzinator is the masking kit that onterrio was caught with.

I think all us vikes fans expected onterrio eventually to screw up again, so it doesn't suprise us. The guy is a FA at the end of next season anyways, and we have no plans on making him a feature back, with his drug problems. We have bennett, mewelde moore and now ciatric fason(my favorite) who all all very very capable starting RB's, so this really means nothing to us. According to league rules, onterrio won't get in trouble, but I wonder if tice will keep him after this? Probably, knowing tice. I would release onterrio and kelly cambell right now. I mean we did get rid of moss for his offield problems, so how can we kep these 2 reserves?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Lol some NFL players are so stupid, it's funny.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Too bad this one plays for us! :sad:

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I'd much rather have a pot smoker on my team than a guy that abuses his wife. I find that completely immoral and just pathetic. IMO, men that abuse women is one of the lowest things in this world.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Aren't you one of the many people that has been so anxious to get rid of Michael Bennett. What do you have to say now?

Vikes2611,
    what do you think of women who abuse men then? Hey, it works both ways, kiddo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast