Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    JotaSkeelow is offline Waterboy

Why are Vikings fans so down on Brian Russell

I mean two years ago this guy is like jesus in the secondary with his interceptions. He has speed like a cheetah and he is clever like a fox. He KNOWS football. This man is PERFECT for any defense. And with the Vikings signing that old ass Sharper and that retard Chavous expected to be the other starter I have NO IDEA WHY RUSSELL IS NOT STARTING. This man could be a team MVP with Randy gone. NO ONE will be able to pass on the Vikings with him back there. Vikings fans are so down on him everywhere I go saying he is stupid and slow and I just think it is absolutely RIDICULOUS.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Are you kidding? Russell is NOT that fast. He is good backup material but please, he isn't that talented physically and is often out of position.
    They passed on us all year last year with him back there. He dropped so many INTs last year it was ridiculous.

you obviously don't watch our games.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

koolkev8 is offline Starter

Nobody is like Jesus... And to compare the two is a sin and u should go ax for forgivness right now!!!
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

campstove is offline Training Camp

i agree with sly,solid backup and nothing more

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

You think Russel is smarter than Chavous?

Your not allowed to talk anymore.

Dumb@$$
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

koolkev8 is offline Starter

:newb:
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Why are Vikings fans so down on Brian Russell

"JotaSkeelow" wrote:
    I mean two years ago this guy is like jesus in the secondary with his interceptions. He has speed like a cheetah and he is clever like a fox. He KNOWS football. This man is PERFECT for any defense. And with the Vikings signing that old butt Sharper and that retard Chavous expected to be the other starter I have NO IDEA WHY RUSSELL IS NOT STARTING. This man could be a team MVP with Randy gone. NO ONE will be able to pass on the Vikings with him back there. Vikings fans are so down on him everywhere I go saying he is stupid and slow and I just think it is absolutely RIDICULOUS.

Wow, are you brian russell or his brother? Russell isn't that good. He is a solid backup and will be a good special teammer, thats it.

Russell could be MVP?????? WOW!

No one will be able to pass on the vikings with russell back there??? Um last year they did. The year he had all the int's, he was still beat a ton and we still had a bad pass D. He's had his chance and hasn't done anything with it. Now he will ride the pine like he should.

Russell is a special teamer at the best the back role is ok but Offord will probably out play him.

vikez06 is offline Starter

damn eagles fans are dumb as rocks.....

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

i personally think russell is better over all than chavous...that is just me. he deserves to start. as we saw in the playoffs, chavous was easily replaced by offord--who? hahaha chavous is nothing. russell has more upside IMO. he has more big play ability than chavous. honestly, i watched every single game and chavous 's name was absent at best from making any plays. that's just me. Russell will be good as back up...i guess the reason why he would be good is because chavous would be a whiny lil bitch back-up that will cry all year long and play half-ass if he had to back-up. we'll see who gets the starting nod once the preseason is over. oh the newbie was a little over zealous (russell an MVP?-haha) but he he did ask 'why' is everyone so down on russell--i agree with that.

later.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast