Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

wheres ol silvermane?

have the lions poor play driven silvermane into hibernation? where ya at buddy? i figure he doesnt want to hear all the crap about losing to the pudgepack.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

wheres ol silvermane?

No he'll be here! He's a good guy and knows his stuff. He's probably taking a couple of days to recouperate! I sure had to!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

silvermane is offline Rookie

Re: wheres ol silvermane?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    have the lions poor play driven silvermane into hibernation? where ya at buddy? i figure he doesnt want to hear all the crap about losing to the pudgepack.
    hibernation??? what do you take me for, a bears fan???

that game was a hearbreaker. me and my brother were watching it thinking we might finally witness a win over the pack in lambeau but as usual the lions failed to play a full 60 minutes. shame on them to get our hopes up like that...

"silvermane" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:

that game was a hearbreaker. me and my brother were watching it thinking we might finally witness a win over the pack in lambeau but as usual the lions failed to play a full 60 minutes. shame on them to get our hopes up like that...

well glad to see that you are here.........was hoping for your insight to the game.........mcmahon gonna get the start over #3 this week? so so sorry that you didnt whip up on those lucky lousy pack......

mnpackman is offline Waterboy

wheres ol silvermane?

silvermane I'm pulling for you this week you should have beaten the queens in the dumpy dome and hopefully you get it done this week! I know not many queens fans think that your lions have any chance this week but every few weeks Harrington seems to have a good game.

Good luck!

wheres ol silvermane?

"mnpackman" wrote:
    silvermane I'm pulling for you this week you should have beaten the queens in the dumpy dome and hopefully you get it done this week! I know not many queens fans think that your lions have any chance this week but every few weeks Harrington seems to have a good game.

Good luck!
    are ya worried there, fudgepackman? i know that you want the vikes to lose so when you lose on Christmas eve you will have a one game lead. i dont think so....try again..... :salute: :thumbright: :cheers: :santa:

mnpackman is offline Waterboy

wheres ol silvermane?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    "mnpackman" wrote:

Good luck!
    are ya worried there, fudgepackman? i know that you want the vikes to lose so when you lose on Christmas eve you will have a one game lead. i dont think so....try again..... :salute: :thumbright: :cheers: :santa:
    I'm not worried have as much as you probably are because their is no way you win out! History tells us a lot and that is the Vikings will find a way to choke, You know it and I know it and the world knows it!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

wheres ol silvermane?

I'm voting in favor of 'da cats also.. Jacksonville of course. I've temporarily adopted them as my second favorite team. The mice from Wisconsin can't always have their cheese and eat it too.. I reckon that'll be the case once those ferious floridians are uncaged and lay the smackdown on your beloved rodent that wears number 4.

"vikes can do" wrote:
    "silvermane" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:

well glad to see that you are here.........was hoping for your insight to the game.........mcmahon gonna get the start over #3 this week? so so sorry that you didnt whip up on those lucky lousy pack......
    harrington will get the start. mcmahon sure was not happy about it though. but the lions game will hinge on kevin jones. he has exploded the last few weeks especially against the pack and cards. the lions are making a change in the o-line putting matt joyce in for loverne. i don't think the lions will win this one but i do think the lions will have success running the ball.

wheres ol silvermane?

"mnpackman" wrote:

Good luck!
    well viking fans are expecting a blowout. i think it will be closer than that. i don't think they will be able to stop kevin jones, and they will be playing on the road where they struggle. plus...its a divisional game and those are always close. except when you guys played us in ford earlier this year :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast