Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

wheres all the lions fans?

Ok this is pretty far in the week and only one lions fan has appeared in silvermane whose been a member for awhile already. Wheres the rest of them at???

By now i would have expected some here talking smack by now.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Went to one of the Lions forums...best smack they came up with was remember the last play of last year...weak!

silvermane is offline Rookie

like i said before smack talk is foreign to lions fans. but i dont want to let you guys down so here goes.

your soft-as-butter secondary will be torched by roy williams all day long while randy moss can only sit on the bench and scowl. your defense will have the honor of allowing kevin jones to have his first 100 yard rusher of his career. viking fans in the dome will get to see a drummond kick return in lperson instead of having to wait until nfl primetime. and james hall will make brian mckinnie his bitch, run circles around him and become dunce fumblepepper's worst nightmare as he will either be sacked or throw up a lame duck that will land safely in the arms of dre bly.

now i will leave you all to recover from the shock you are probably in after hearing a lions fan say these kind of things. either that or recover from laughing so hard.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"silvermane" wrote:
    like i said before smack talk is foreign to lions fans. but i dont want to let you guys down so here goes.

your soft-as-butter secondary will be torched by roy williams all day long while randy moss can only sit on the bench and scowl. your defense will have the honor of allowing kevin jones to have his first 100 yard rusher of his career. viking fans in the dome will get to see a drummond kick return in lperson instead of having to wait until nfl primetime. and james hall will make brian mckinnie his beeyatch, run circles around him and become dunce fumblepepper's worst nightmare as he will either be sacked or throw up a lame duck that will land safely in the arms of dre bly.

now i will leave you all to recover from the shock you are probably in after hearing a lions fan say these kind of things. either that or recover from laughing so hard.
    ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!

(pant...pant...pant)

OK, I have recovered from all that laughing.

I will be Natedog, MRob and KSoup torching your secondary this week, with BOTH MBenz and SOD having 100 yards each on the ground. Burley will have to run another punt back this week to show that his last one wasn't a fluke. KWill will be the one making the Lion OL his beeyatches. And Joey Heatherton is the one that will be quacking them up for our DBs to gobble up like PacMan. No laughing on this end, all business. :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I'm starting Roy Williams this week, so I hope you're right, Silvermane.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

pretty funny silvermane, where did you get the avatar?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

"silvermane" wrote:

your soft-as-butter secondary will be torched by roy williams all day long while randy moss can only sit on the bench and scowl. your defense will have the honor of allowing kevin jones to have his first 100 yard rusher of his career. viking fans in the dome will get to see a drummond kick return in lperson instead of having to wait until nfl primetime. and james hall will make brian mckinnie his beeyatch, run circles around him and become dunce fumblepepper's worst nightmare as he will either be sacked or throw up a lame duck that will land safely in the arms of dre bly.

Your killing me...actually Drummond has been looking good returning kicks...a bright spot!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

True that there is only 1 Lions fan, but he has shown more class than any of the Packer fans who invaded last week, excluding Los.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Here some smack, drummond will get owned. Ya thats right owned. He may have had a good game last week but remember we controlled dante hall when he was explosive last year and i can just see one of our return man nailing drummond.

That truely happened last year as drummond got injured in the first game at detroit. HOpe to make it two in a row for drummond.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

silvermane is offline Rookie

one of the things i read in that article about your defense being dumb was that your special teams has done a piss poor job stopping kick returns. the defense has had to defend a short field all season long. whether or not drummond returns a kick or punt for a score i dont know but i do think he will have some good returns. i hope so because the lions offense will need it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast