Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

What are the Eagles all about and can the Vikes do it again?

Hey everyone, so I know we play the Eagles next Sunday, but what does that mean for the Vikes? Pretty much the only thing I know about the Eagles is that they have Mcnabb and Owens but now he's out does this mean something or is there more to the Eagles than that? I'm just wondering cause besides the Vikes I don't really watch other NFL teams so if you guys could help me out on this that'd be awesome. As much as I'd like to believe that the Vikes can win next Sunday I just don't know, I really was only concerned about today but maybe now that they've won, with the momentum they'll do it. What do you guys think?

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

GBMiah is offline Rookie

For one, I think the Vikes can take the Eagles most definitely..

I think the Vikes can take Atlanta as well. Can you say

8-8 team in the Superbowl?
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

truvikefan is offline Training Camp

I think we have a great chance at Philadelphia. Even if T.O was not hurt. We got Winfield on the only WR Pinkston who isnt that great. Are main diffulty will bestopping WEstbrook. Stop Westbrook and we got the game wrapped.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

The Eagles offense is still explosive without TO...he adds a lot to their team but they have other players, like Lewis and Mitchell who can step up and make plays.

Westbrook is one of the best all around backs in this league and shutting him down will be the key to the game.

I don't know about Super Bowl, but if there was ever a year for an 8-8 wild card team to get there, this is it.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

truvikefan is offline Training Camp

Mitchell is what we call butter fingers. I think if we were in super bowl against steelers or patriots i beleive we could win. I think going against the colts would be real difficult cause im not sure if our offense is as good as theres well im pretty sure it isnt. They have a better running game and there confidence is quite high. Im not saying its impossible to win it will just be difficult.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Well, if you would have asked me this same question before T.O went down with a broken ankle I would have told you that " There is always a chance that any team can beat any other team on any given Sunday." In other words, I think that it would have been a pretty lopsided victory for Philly, but now that T.O is out I think that we match up very well with them. I really feel confident going into this week and feel that we actually have the advantage. I know that our offense is better than their offense, but their Defense is quite supperior to our defense. This game will come down to whoever gets the fast start and gives up the least amount of turn-overs! Oh, this will be the dudes in Purple!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

alberta_vike is offline Starter

If the D plays as well as it did against Green Bay, then the Eagles shouldn't be too tough to beat. I think it all depends on which defense shows up, the tough one we saw today or the awful one we saw all season. Hopefully this win will give them some momentum so they can have another big game against Philly.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

yeah, green bay's receivers are better than the eagle receivers minus t.o. and we beat green bay today. I agree that westbrook needs to be our #1 priority along with Mcnabb running the ball. Their receivers just dont scare me, not to mention that they blew their last 2 games cause they were resting starters. I'm not a big fan of that approach. I think that if we come in there and play loose again on both sides of the ball like we did today, that we will be in the nfc championship game!!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Brian Westbrook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Dont forget about the offense. AT one point in todays game most notably the third quarter, the offense sputtered and luckily made some adjustments in time to seal the game.

Philly will be bringing the blitz, something we didnt pick up to well today as daunte was under pressure a lot esp in the third quarter.

Eagles have defense, something we should be more concerened about. Hopefully no turnovers by us.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast