Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    GIANTSOVERVIKES is offline Waterboy

We've been sent here for a reason.......

The Giants have a duty to bring the redhot Vikings back down to Earth. It's dirty work that nobody else wants to do, but over the years we have accepted this as our responsiblity. This Sunday history will repeat itself as the Gmen march into the Metrodome and spank the Vikes once again. :salute:

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

The only thing that will be brought down this weekend is the "Blue Wall", to a pile of rubble on the Metrodome floor. The difference between this year and those other years is that our offense is unstoppable, our defense can contain the run, which is bad for you, and is showing the ability to make big plays. These are tough times for New York fans, but I'm sure things will get better down the road.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Trash talk from the Second best football team in NYC and the 3rd best team in the State of NY. Bring it on!

You are going to be crying like a little sissy after the game and you are going to have to call Queer Eye for the Sissy Guy to come over and cheer you up with a Cosmo or a Martini in hand after the game.

This thread may need to be moved to the Trash talk area.!!

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    The only thing that will be brought down this weekend is the "Blue Wall", to a pile of rubble on the Metrodome floor. The difference between this year and those other years is that our offense is unstoppable, our defense can contain the run, which is bad for you, and is showing the ability to make big plays. These are tough times for New York fans, but I'm sure things will get better down the road.

I have the upmost respect for the Vikes and think if we bring our best game we can play up to their level. Even against a tough Detroit defense, Barber managed to put up impressive numbers, and if Warner can get in a groove, he can be very dangerous.
    Our biggest problem last week was the breakdown of our O line, hopefully we have fixed that over the week and can give Warner some time in the pocket.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Trash talk from the Second best football team in NYC and the 3rd best team in the State of NY. Bring it on!

You are going to be crying like a little sissy after the game and you are going to have to call Queer Eye for the Sissy Guy to come over and cheer you up with a Cosmo or a Martini in hand after the game.

I come in peace and have the opportunity to talk plenty of trash with the Eagles fans that infest our MB LOL

BKLYNYG is offline Training Camp

"GIANTSOVERVIKES" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

I come in peace and have the opportunity to talk plenty of trash with the Eagles fans that infest our MB LOL
    i DONT come in peace...move the thread if you got too.

yes, your offense is on fire right now, but it appears that moss will only be available on third downs and red zone situations. the vikes will have to find another way to move the ball down the field.

"GIANTSOVERVIKES" wrote:

Even against a tough Detroit defense
    Wow, never thought I'd actually see that phrase!

Yeah before the season started I thought your o-line was going to be a huge problem, but they've done very well at run blocking. It helps to have a back like Tiki who is a smart, patient runner and knows to wait for his blocking to set up before hitting the hole.

But you're right they have to find a way to protect Warner to stay in this game. The Vikings pass rush is finally starting to emerge and even if they only get a hurry, the secondary is playing more opportunistic football as of late and that is a big part of our win over Tennessee. Warner has gotten sacked a lot this year already.

I don't underestimate Warner at all, the guy went to two Super Bowls for a reason and he's still a veteran who makes accurate throws and can get the job done.

BKLYNYG is offline Training Camp

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "GIANTSOVERVIKES" wrote:

Even against a tough Detroit defense
    Wow, never thought I'd actually see that phrase!

Yeah before the season started I thought your o-line was going to be a huge problem, but they've done very well at run blocking. It helps to have a back like Tiki who is a smart, patient runner and knows to wait for his blocking to set up before hitting the hole.

But you're right they have to find a way to protect Warner to stay in this game. The Vikings pass rush is finally starting to emerge and even if they only get a hurry, the secondary is playing more opportunistic football as of late and that is a big part of our win over Tennessee.

I don't underestimate Warner at all, the guy went to two Super Bowls for a reason and he's still a veteran who makes accurate throws and can get the job done.

If he can find a way to hold onto the ball when he's being pressured (and the nice climate of the dome should help that) then he'll be fine.

Whats up with your speed back Bennett? Is he playing or out for the season. I fear him almost as much as moss.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

"BKLYNYG" wrote:
    yes, your offense is on fire right now, but it appears that moss will only be available on third downs and red zone situations. the vikes will have to find another way to move the ball down the field.
    We are plenty deep on offensive weapons, in all positions. Our D is the only concern, I believe they will be up for this game...gonna be a sad week in the big apple!!

Bennett is no longer the starting back, he's lost the job to our rookie Mewelde Moore at least for now. Moore has done so well filling in that Tice has decided to keep him in the starting role. But Bennett will probably see some limited playing time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast