Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    A4toZ is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

Greetings all from way down South. It took a little while to be "approved" but I have made it onto your fine board.

As for the original question, what's up with DD - ankle sprain early in the KC game. I haven't heard if he's gonna be in this one or not. I think they're saying that he's gonna stay out one more since he's not at 100%.

As for the ass whupin'... so far it's been "lose to the teams supposed to win, beat the teams we thought we'd lose"... ah, so is parity life in the NFL. I figured we'd be 2 an 2 at this point, but my games won / lost were flipped.

2 wins in a row was important for our team as we had not done it yet in our brief existence. So yeah, that was good for us. SB contenders? Not yet.

Funny how the the current smack on opposing team's boards have been... "inbreds (in some cases inbreed?)"....."we're gonna smash ya and sack Carr a 'gazillion' times"... or some outrageous number (by the way hawiianvike... that was our first year) yada yada yada..... at least come up with some fresh thoughts vs. visiting previous boards for ideas.

Now the Oiler take was original... but lame and a harsh subject. I hope Red doesn't do the same thing to your city.

Anyway, before the season started I was betting for sure the Vikes would take it all the way even have DC as my QB in FFL... but with the injuries and some off field issues, not I'm not so sure.

Regardless, hoping for a well played game and as always no injuries to either side. I get the feeling we're gonna get at least one more before our bye in two week... just a matter if it's gonna be the Vikes or Adams' tacks that get the L.... maybe both.
    TEXANS fan since 9/7/00

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

well, Texans Fans.

The Houston Oilers were the greatest of the teams that never made the Super Bowl. They should have, several times but they always seemed to choke in the playoffs. They were an excellent team though and I liked a lot of their players.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

"A4toZ" wrote:
    Greetings all from way down South. It took a little while to be "approved" but I have made it onto your fine board.

As for the original question, what's up with DD - ankle sprain early in the KC game. I haven't heard if he's gonna be in this one or not. I think they're saying that he's gonna stay out one more since he's not at 100%.

As for the ass whupin'... so far it's been "lose to the teams supposed to win, beat the teams we thought we'd lose"... ah, so is parity life in the NFL. I figured we'd be 2 an 2 at this point, but my games won / lost were flipped.

2 wins in a row was important for our team as we had not done it yet in our brief existence. So yeah, that was good for us. SB contenders? Not yet.

Funny how the the current smack on opposing team's boards have been... "inbreds (in some cases inbreed?)"....."we're gonna smash ya and sack Carr a 'gazillion' times"... or some outrageous number (by the way hawiianvike... that was our first year) yada yada yada..... at least come up with some fresh thoughts vs. visiting previous boards for ideas.

Now the Oiler take was original... but lame and a harsh subject. I hope Red doesn't do the same thing to your city.

Anyway, before the season started I was betting for sure the Vikes would take it all the way even have DC as my QB in FFL... but with the injuries and some off field issues, not I'm not so sure.

Regardless, hoping for a well played game and as always no injuries to either side. I get the feeling we're gonna get at least one more before our bye in two week... just a matter if it's gonna be the Vikes or Adams' tacks that get the L.... maybe both.
    Your next win will be the Tacks...after getting a good lesson on how to play football from our Vikes. GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TEXANS84 is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

"Abyss" wrote:
    This is Be a Easy game Just Toss the Ball to moss since we all know Houston has no Defensive or Offensive Sad when U think about it
    Hmm...10th in the leauge in Offense...and what is your defense at?

Texans (T10th total offense, 18th total defense); Vikings (1st total offense, 29th total defense)

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

well, Texans Fans.

The Vikings have never won in Houston and are having trouble on the road. I want to thank the Houston Texans and their fans for helping to end both streaks this coming Sunday. Sorry that your team will lose but at least you will have been a part of something great.

Cul2Moss84 is offline Rookie

well, Texans Fans.

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Only 1 fan is brave enough to speak up? Come on now I know there are more lurking out there!!!! They know they are going to be beat badly though so they are staying quiet!!!
    Dude you realize that 1 fan equals about 16% of their fans total ukeright:
    [img:0cc63dbcbd]http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn.gif[/img:0cc63dbcbd]

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

well, Texans Fans.

Dude you realize that 1 fan equals about 16% of their fans total ukeright:[/quote]

That sounds like the Cardinals fans...but a better %

MuddMan is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

Well, props to y'all on a great win. If we could have gotten any offense going in the first half this post would be a little differant, but like I said Y'all played a good game today. :salute:
    Proud member of the TEXANS BULL PEN

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

well, Texans Fans.

"MuddMan" wrote:
    Well, props to y'all on a great win. If we could have gotten any offense going in the first half this post would be a little differant, but like I said Y'all played a good game today. :salute:
    Thanks...

TEXANS84 is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

Good game guys...will be cheering you guys on in the NFC.

Now please wipe out our other AFC South friends.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast