Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    worgl is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

Hi! It's great that you have such dedicated fans up there in Minnesota. I've been up there a few times and I don't miss the snow and ice!! We look forward to having some of you down to visit for the game.

You guys talk the talk but can the Vikes walk the walk (or should I say run the run with your 12th string back in the game)?

I realize you've got a big Sunday night game against the Saints to prepare for and you may see us as nothing more than a bothersome trifle in the midst of your Prime Time preparation. But let's face reality. We all know the Vikings' record on the road in open air stadiums (the roof will be open). And we are aware of Houston's 4-0 record at home against the NFC.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

well, Texans Fans.

When our "12th" string RB runs all over your D, I will be thinking of you.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

well, Texans Fans.

Or you're just not bright enough to type in numbers. Note it says Texans fan on his profile.

We have a new second best group of yahoos. The texans. Packer fans, feel warm and fuzzy, you're not alone.

"MuddMan" wrote:
    Man it's amazing I put in my bio I'm a Vikings fan and I get past the robot. It's really sad that the robot has to protect the Viking fans from us.

well, Texans Fans.

"webmaster" wrote:
    We have a new second best group of yahoos. The texans. Packer fans, feel warm and fuzzy, you're not alone.
    Kettle to pot: calling anyone a yahoo when most of your threads are from vikingsalltheway is laughable.

Minnesota has the 23rd best rushing offense in the league as it is...with Bennett, Smith, and Williams out, the Viking rushing game is looking even weaker. If Minnesota wants to rush away with Moore, they can go right ahead...because that would make a lot more sense than getting the ball in Moss' hands. :roll:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

"worgl" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    Kettle to pot: calling anyone a yahoo when most of your threads are from vikingsalltheway is laughable.

Minnesota has the 23rd best rushing offense in the league as it is...with Bennett, Smith, and Williams out, the Viking rushing game is looking even weaker. If Minnesota wants to rush away with Moore, they can go right ahead...because that would make a lot more sense than getting the ball in Moss' hands. :roll:
    Every family has that special person who, while a little eccentric, is still a vital part of the family. The humor that vikingsalltheway brings to the board may at times seem misguided or reckless, but he cracks me up. You gotta love anyone with that much team spirit and enthusiasm, no matter how he expresses it.

As regards the Viking rushing game, you will find that the new running back committee that we have put together for the Texans will do just fine...they are young, eager and talented...much like your Hollings and Domanick Davis (who BTW, is from my home parish in LA, actually he played for one of my high school's biggest rivals). At any rate, Mewelde Moore will surprise some people and could be due for a breakout game this week...don't change the channel or you may miss him breaking one for a long TD.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

well, Texans Fans.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Every family has that special person who, while a little eccentric, is still a vital part of the family. The humor that vikingsalltheway brings to the board may at times seem misguided or reckless, but he cracks me up. You gotta love anyone with that much team spirit and enthusiasm, no matter how he expresses it.

As regards the Viking rushing game, you will find that the new running back committee that we have put together for the Texans will do just fine...they are young, eager and talented...much like your Hollings and Domanick Davis (who BTW, is from my home parish in LA, actually he played for one of my high school's biggest rivals). At any rate, Mewelde Moore will surprise some people and could be due for a breakout game this week...don't change the channel or you may miss him breaking one for a long TD.
    Enthusiasm for one's team is a plus, definitely.

I'm skeptical about Moore and Ned since I haven't heard anything about them. Of course, the Texans do have a lower-ranked rush defense mainly due to a few bust-out runs that skew the overall stats...

I'm mostly worried about the Vikings' air attack. Culpepper has put up big yardage against better secondaries than ours. Even though the Vikings' pass defense is less than optimal, I don't think the Texans would match up well in 60 minute passing shootout.

We're both from the opponent's neighboring state. Go figure.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

Our Moore is better than your Wells and look what he did last week.

I think the 3-4 D could be the culprit for the Burst. We are looking forward to running through it.

Even with Smith(4 wk vcay on his search for Rickey) and Bennett(search for Rob Smith to get some bounce back tips) out for the week, we still have 3 quality RBs.

Tice and company are probably glad they found talent that can run and play special teams. We definitely need MO, Moe and Ned this week. We are set.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

About the heat and the Jersey's

Purple is definitely not raider black, not as hot

It is easier to go to the Heat than it is to the cold.

I don't think it will matter too much about the heat.

Sunday (24 hours) : Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s.

Side note ---- Did anyone see the compressed air shoulder pads that are cooled on the underside to keep players cooler. The packers were wearing them a few weeks ago. Crazy!

well, Texans Fans.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Sunday (24 hours) : Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s.
    The weather forecasts on TV here have heavy rain through Saturday evening with things clearing up by Sunday--partly cloudy with no storms. And as you know, those weather geniuses are never wrong. :scratch:

Del Rio Guest

well, Texans Fans.

I predict a close game, but in the end the amazing Texan streak will die.

But luckily we will snag at least two interecptions from the hair fetish man and it will boost the DB's on our team and give them some more confidence.

If we look past these guys we will lose. So hopefully the Vikes used the extra time off to get ready cause the Texans are young and quick and have nothing to lose, they have to proove themselves to the world. The only ones who know how good they are are the fans.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast