Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TEXANS84 is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

Well, considering we'll be in our visiting jersey's which are white I doubt the jersey's will be a problem, but anyways, good luck. You guys are gonna need it :thumbleft:
    Umm...no. The hometeam gets to choose what jersey to play in. We played last weeks game in white against the Raiders (in black). We will play this weekend in white, you guys in the dark purple.

well, Texans Fans.

"TEXANS84" wrote:
    [quote]

Umm...no. The hometeam gets to choose what jersey to play in. We played last weeks game in white against the Raiders (in black). We will play this weekend in white, you guys in the dark purple.

Well if thats your big advantange(sp) for this weekend your in trouble!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Abyss is offline Training Camp

well, Texans Fans.

This is Be a Easy game Just Toss the Ball to moss since we all know Houston has no Defensive or Offensive Sad when U think about it

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

Your right, the Oilers don't have a D that can handle Moss. Yeah, unfortunately the home team gets to choose the Jersey they where their White jerseys at home.

I heard that Earl Campbell guy is a tough runner. Tough to bring down and likes to punish people. He is a hoss. Also that QB Dan the man Pastorini has a high QB rating. I think the Oilers will be formidable opponent for us this weekend. Oh yeah the Oilers center is very experiences and has done a heck of a job for 13 years now.

If you Texans think you are going to win, this previous paragraph probably makes a lot of sense because you are living in the past. You are a tiny little team in a large state. Stop living in the past and move to the present and into the future. We are going to kick your ass on Sunday.

Go Vikes.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

Houston don't waste your time on cheering on the Texans this week consentrate on the Astros. Time better spent.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

well, Texans Fans.

hahaha

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

MuddMan is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

Man it's amazing I put in my bio I'm a Vikings fan and I get past the robot. It's really sad that the robot has to protect the Viking fans from us.
    Proud member of the TEXANS BULL PEN

MuddMan is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

That was scarey. I went to change my profile and put my real place of origine and I got locked back out and had to be reactivated. Well any way I would like to welcome all you Viking fans that are coming to the game to Reliant stadium. I'm sorry tell you that you will be leaving with another L but, what can I say no body is picking y'all to go to the Super Bowl any way. So please enjoy our hospitality and although I don't drink I would like to let you know that you can't buy beer before noon in Texas so you have to buy it Saturday night if you want to bring some to a tail gate party. I would invite y'all to the Crew I call home but I won't be there this Sunday. I have to work and I don't want any one to think me impolite. On the TexansTalk.com board I am known as Overalls, but I guess on here some one else has that name. Come on over and visit for a while. I'm sorry for any feelings I may hurt when the SMACK starts REALLY flying, but heck it's part of the game.

Peace
    Tim :salute:
    Proud member of the TEXANS BULL PEN

FILOgirl is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Houston don't waste your time on cheering on the Texans this week consentrate on the Astros. Time better spent.
    Gee, if you noticed last Sunday....we backed both and won both. Astros won it again today (Go ASTROS) as we will do it again this Sunday.

Like I said before, you will leave with a loss but enjoy the tailgate of your lives while here. Bring some vodka so it will ease the pain. :drunken:

MuddMan (Overalls) has a great point for y'all coming down. Buy your beer and liquor on Saturday because you can't buy beer before noon on Sunday and no liquor stores open at all. If you are coming down and know what lot you are going to, let us know and we will direct you to the best tailgate in that area.
    Texans loud, Texans proud!!!!!!!!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

well, Texans Fans.

Even if the Stros get past the Braves, I don't think anyone can stop the Cardinals this year.

As for the Vikings and Texans, I think it will be a high scoring game because both teams are soft vs. the pass and also have great passing offenses.

And I'm not buying this "dark jerseys in the heat" crap. It could be a small factor but the Vikings are a young team, and it won't make a difference in the outcome of the game.

I live in Arkansas and was planning on coming to this game before the season, but I can't get away from work. I have heard Houston tailgating is awesome and I wish I could be there. Anyway at least I'll be able to watch this one on TV. :cheers:
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast