Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

Only 1 fan is brave enough to speak up? Come on now I know there are more lurking out there!!!! They know they are going to be beat badly though so they are staying quiet!!!

Del Rio Guest

well, Texans Fans.

I've been on their board and they seem like they want to come on over and start flingin the crud, but alot of them say they cannot get access. And are very dissapointed.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

well, Texans Fans.

Thats odd... Webby usually accepts everyone....

Del Rio Guest

well, Texans Fans.

I don't think it is webby's doing something about a robot error or something

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

well, Texans Fans.

They aren't bright enough to type in numbers. So much for No Child Left Behind.

I have activated a bunch of them. They're just afraid to speak up and get laid out.

well, Texans Fans.

Texans suck!!!

I never even heard of this team before this week!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

TEXANS84 is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

I'm here. Lets go.

Looking forward to seeing your team play. I was a huge Vikings fan before the Texans came to Houston.

A couple posts above me was about the Gallery hit. It wasn't Gallery, it was Barry Sims and I though he died. I was cheering the return by Dunta Robinson when I saw the most ferocious de-cleater I've ever seen. Helmet flying and all.

Anyways...here's to an injury free game...and the Roof being open at Reliant so that the Minnesota boys can feel some Houston humidity in their dark purple jersey's. :angryfire:

FILOgirl is offline Waterboy

well, Texans Fans.

"webmaster" wrote:
    They aren't bright enough to type in numbers. So much for No Child Left Behind.

I have activated a bunch of them. They're just afraid to speak up and get laid out.
    No, I FINALLY got in. :cheers:

Going to be a good game on Sunday boys and girls, but I do believe we may have to send y'all back home in the L column. But, you are welcome to come party with us during your stay here in H-town.
    Texans loud, Texans proud!!!!!!!!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

well, Texans Fans.

"TEXANS84" wrote:
    I'm here. Lets go.

Looking forward to seeing your team play. I was a huge Vikings fan before the Texans came to Houston.

A couple posts above me was about the Gallery hit. It wasn't Gallery, it was Barry Sims and I though he died. I was cheering the return by Dunta Robinson when I saw the most ferocious de-cleater I've ever seen. Helmet flying and all.

Anyways...here's to an injury free game...and the Roof being open at Reliant so that the Minnesota boys can feel some Houston humidity in their dark purple jersey's. :angryfire:
    Well, considering we'll be in our visiting jersey's which are white I doubt the jersey's will be a problem, but anyways, good luck. You guys are gonna need it :thumbleft:

well, Texans Fans.

Who are the Texans?

What happened to the oilers?
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast