Thread: Well guys...

morphius is offline Rookie

Well guys...

I guess a win is a win, but damn we both look bad.
    That was truly a tail of 2 halves, first half the Chiefs tried their running game and short passing game and were "shockingly" unable to move the ball.
    The Chiefs open up the passing game actually throwing the ball more then 4 yards down the field and were able to move the ball in the second half.
    First half the Chiefs couldn't stop the Vikings, especially Peterson, second half the Chiefs pretty much shut your offense down.
    Very weird game.

Your D played a great game, I will not take any points away for having to go up against the Chiefs pathetic Offense.
    Great job frustrating LJ all day.

We got lucky that it wasn't considered a big game by Fox, otherwise there would have been enough Cameras to get a good enough views to reverse that HB touchdown pass.
    Chiefs also got a nice spot on third down when one of your guys lit up Wilson right after he caught the ball.
    Though I thought it was a pretty weak holding call that took away LJ's one big run away.
    I can't believe we were dumb enough to have two penalties for spiking the ball.

Sadly, this game lived up to the inept versus the inept billing I had given it.
    Lucky win for the Chiefs.

Good luck from here on out.
    it s not a sport until someone gets hit.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Well guys...

"morphius" wrote:
    I guess a win is a win, but gol 'darnit we both look bad.
    That was truly a tail of 2 halves, first half the Chiefs tried their running game and short passing game and were "shockingly" unable to move the ball.
    The Chiefs open up the passing game actually throwing the ball more then 4 yards down the field and were able to move the ball in the second half.
    First half the Chiefs couldn't stop the Vikings, especially Peterson, second half the Chiefs pretty much shut your offense down.
    Very weird game.

Your D played a great game, I will not take any points away for having to go up against the Chiefs pathetic Offense.
    Great job frustrating LJ all day.

We got lucky that it wasn't considered a big game by Fox, otherwise there would have been enough Cameras to get a good enough views to reverse that HB touchdown pass.
    Chiefs also got a nice spot on third down when one of your guys lit up Wilson right after he caught the ball.
    Though I thought it was a pretty weak holding call that took away LJ's one big run away.
    I can't believe we were dumb enough to have two penalties for spiking the ball.

Sadly, this game lived up to the inept versus the inept billing I had given it.
    Lucky win for the Chiefs.

Good luck from here on out.
    Very nice post my friend.
    Good luck to you as well.

Hey, stop in and visit during the season.
    Good posters are always welcome and highly encouraged on here my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

We'll see you again at training camp next year (hopefully). And oh ya, whoever it was on the KC team who muthed off about our defensive line being a bunch of pussies found out they weren't afterall.
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"Marrdro" wrote:

Very nice post my friend.
    Good luck to you as well.

Hey, stop in and visit during the season.
    Good posters are always welcome and highly encouraged on here my friend.
    ;D
    Thanks!
    I'll drop in when I have some time, have to spend a lot of time keeping the Chiefs board limping by.
    I actually peak in here throughout the year, but we don't get to see a lot of the Vikes or the rest of the North so I normally don't have much to add.

As an unrelated side note, boy does the AFCW look like garbage this year.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    We'll see you again at training camp next year (hopefully). And oh ya, whoever it was on the KC team who muthed off about our defensive line being a bunch of pussies found out they weren't afterall.
    ;D
    It was our second round draft pick Turk McBride talking about your OT's, and the 6 sacks coming almost exclusively from guys coming from the outside sort of speaks a bit on that.
    I also believe your starting left tackle had just started practicing again and was trying to get back in shape.