Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Re:Welcome on down!!!!1

Well I'm glad to see the Saints fans are nothing like "Americas Team" And their cocky no one can beat us, cuz we're the best talk, Should make this week a lot less volatile on here, We like a good discussion but some of the Cowboys people were way out of line.

Good luck to both, But of course this is a Viking site so lets go Purple.

Skol
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Voodoo Man is offline Rookie

I have been bleeding Black and Gold since birth so I never get cocky about the Saints better than everyone else. This season is still hard to believe it is true. The Saints have all the tools to get a ring this season. You guys also have it and that is what makes this weekend slow to get here. This match up will be very good.

When I run into away fans on gameday at 1st they do not know how to take this facepainted guy coming up to them. I tell them we all can drink beofre and after the game. It is only during the game we hate each other. It will be fun having some drink in the french quarter w/ some Vikings!

WHO DAT!!!! or as I say it VOO DAT!!!
    None

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Is that you in the avatar? If so, I'll look for you at the tailgate...problem is that in Nawlins that's a normal look.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

If anyone is looking for an excuse to go to New Orleans for the first time, I would highly recommend it. This town knows how to party, mardi gras season is gearing up and their franchise is at an all time high. Should make for a great weekend in the Big Easy.

Yes that is me in the avatar. Been doing that for about 7 years now. You are right that you will see many face painted/costumed fans down here!!! Some of us got together and did a calendar w/ some of the money going to the 9th Ward Field of Dreams Project. We will all be gathering in one spot on Sunday. If you want I can send you the details if y'all want to stop by.

VOO DAT!!!!!
    None

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Voodoo Man wrote:
    Yes that is me in the avatar. Been doing that for about 7 years now. You are right that you will see many face painted/costumed fans down here!!! Some of us got together and did a calendar w/ some of the money going to the 9th Ward Field of Dreams Project. We will all be gathering in one spot on Sunday. If you want I can send you the details if y'all want to stop by.

VOO DAT!!!!!
    Papa Shango?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Baron Samedi. Which is who Papa took after. For one game a year I do something different. This season I did a Black/Gold Braveheart.
    None

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Voodoo Man wrote:

VOO DAT!!!!!
    lol, I'll be drinking some beers, but, I don't think I'll be so drunk that I won't be able to spot a group of voodoo Saints fans gathered up in a cluster. On second thought, if you dressed like a normal guy from North Dakota it would be much easier to find you. Will be fun.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

[/quote]

lol, I'll be drinking some beers, but, I don't think I'll be so drunk that I won't be able to spot a group of voodoo Saints fans gathered up in a cluster. On second thought, if you dressed like a normal guy from North Dakota it would be much easier to find you. Will be fun.[/quote]

We all have our own thing. Not all Voodoo'd up. Come by if you see us.

None

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12