Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weekly smack

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

weekly smack

there is not much trash talking going on. even though we are all sitting on pins and needles, where are all the opponents? i am a newbie, so the packer-backers-uppers are the most bold and foolish(sorry los)? is that the most smack we get is fudge week? most of the bears smack is weak at best....

sidenote: marcus tubbs is supposedly out. bobby taylor is listed as doubtful. there are a couple of players listed on inj. report. whats the over/under on this game? 100? lol!
    GO VIKES!!!

Del Rio Guest

weekly smack

That's because both teams don't know wether Jeckyl or Hide is going to show.

But I must say this

"We want to receive, and we are going to score."

Classic just classic

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

weekly smack

didnt we take the ball first every time in 98? yes, get the ball first and never look back!!!!

poult is offline Asst. Coach

weekly smack

i couldn't believe haselbeck said that in that OT game. didnt he throw a pick then to lose the game?
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

weekly smack

Yeah he did...Al Harris to the house I think

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

weekly smack

yea. the seahags didnt do anything in their first possession, the pack had the ball and then had to punt. on the insuing possession, hassy threw the ball to al harris. harris put his finger in the air and took that bad boy to the house

:rr:
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Husky is offline Waterboy

weekly smack

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    yea. the seahags didnt do anything in their first possession, the pack had the ball and then had to punt. on the insuing possession, hassy threw the ball to al harris. harris put his finger in the air and took that bad boy to the house

yeah but you have to admit the Seahawks put up a good fight against Green Bay in Lambeau in the playoffs. I don't think anybody expected that game to go to OT.

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

weekly smack

"Husky" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:

yeah but you have to admit the Seahawks put up a good fight against Green Bay in Lambeau in the playoffs. I don't think anybody expected that game to go to OT.
    Good point. The Dallas game, though a loss, was pretty exciting.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

weekly smack

Where are the rest of the Seahawks fans, Husky? They saying anything over there on those Hawks boards?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

weekly smack

"Husky" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:

I think it might have been a pretty much of a different game had that been played at seattle. Wasnt seattle undefeated at home last season?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast