Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We declare war.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Packers are going to shit kick us. Back to back games. Its ok.
    We're bringing purple back.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    contrasted with fool.
    LOL Thanks Dave. That was a great laugh. Why the hell don't you respond to any of these comebacks anyway? I know you are witty enough for them.

Anyway, I would love to drop on by PukersHome after I get home from the game Sunday and force some serious crow on you fools. I'm holding out hope.

And no, you won't get any well wishes or good luck from me.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Formo View Post
    LOL Thanks Dave. That was a great laugh. Why the hell don't you respond to any of these comebacks anyway? I know you are witty enough for them.

Anyway, I would love to drop on by PukersHome after I get home from the game Sunday and force some serious crow on you fools. I'm holding out hope.

And no, you won't get any well wishes or good luck from me.
    Honestly, while I wouldn't be thrilled if your boy Ponder pulls this square out of his ass, I could work with it + - as regards the PPO vs. dfosterf smack, (and maybe getting some of the 7500 + - fair weather fans back [semi-editorial] to the site) which would be essentially close to a "net gain", for me. I'm very glad you are such an active member at Pukershome, it is a major asset to the site, I've tried to say that while dissing you simultaneously, but I'm kinda retarded ( I was born in Wisconson- self-explanatory)

Anyway, seriously, GOOD LUCK Sunday, Jeremy. a/k/a dickhead.

(P.S. WAY too many nuances for so many of your contemporaries to "get" in the first place, so- why try? to respond. e.g. Favre / McCarthy / Thompson/ "Train has left the station" news conference... these kinds of things fly so far over the heads of some of your fellow members, - think B2 bomber over a mole, response-wise, lol)
    Last edited by Dfoster; 10-21-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Are you implying that we somehow "deserve" to lose for some karmic offense committed previously?
    I'm fairly certain that without even trying hard, I can come up with several instances of Packers and Packtards courting karmic disaster.

Example: Rodgers "Championship belt" taunt after scoring TDs. That's not "rubbing it in" at all...is it...

Or, the fact that the PAcktard nation - after several years of relative silence - are only NOW returning to talk shit. Where we you in 2005, 2006, and 2008? Oh...that's right...you were SUCKING then.

Now that your franchise is on a roll, you dare to claim "karma"? Are you serious?

Karma is a fickle mistress...it may not bite where you think it will.

Caine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Are you implying that we somehow "deserve" to lose for some karmic offense committed previously?
    I'm fairly certain that without even trying hard, I can come up with several instances of Packers and Packtards courting karmic disaster.

Example: Rodgers "Championship belt" taunt after scoring TDs. That's not "rubbing it in" at all...is it...

Or, the fact that the PAcktard nation - after several years of relative silence - are only NOW returning to talk shit. Where we you in 2005, 2006, and 2008? Oh...that's right...you were SUCKING then.

Now that your franchise is on a roll, you dare to claim "karma"? Are you serious?

Karma is a fickle mistress...it may not bite where you think it will.

Caine
    Now YOU

mother fu#ker, I'll talk trash with, as always

lol

Send me friggin' advice and / or the memo if you ever get back to .500 or better

13 time world champions. Defending Super bowl champs. Undefeated.

7 times in my lifetime. I did go 28 years between championships, but NEVER waivered.

BELOW me trying to bring that fair-weather fan b.s. while this site wilts from 10k to like a hundred. I was a bigger Pack zealot than you will ever be for your upstart team while you were just a twinkle in your dad's eye.
    lol

I guess your organization shouldn't have tampered with Favre. That's where the karma, joss, kismet went absolutely south on you, but you had false visions of grandeur dancing in in your little heads, obscuring your purple=goggled vision yet again...

Last edited by Dfoster; 10-22-2011 at 06:11 PM.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    [QUOTE=battleaxe4cheese;1113355]The top three most famous things to come out of Wisconsin:

1. Jeffrey Dahmer
    2. Ed Gein
    3. David Spanbauer

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Bambi Bambenek

Lets not forget the Packer fan who was caught humping a road killed deer along the roadside or the Wisconsin kids who dug up their dead classmates body to have sex with her.

And this guy........

Last edited by singersp; 10-22-2011 at 07:51 PM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=singersp;1113707]
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    The top three most famous things to come out of Wisconsin:

1. Jeffrey Dahmer
    2. Ed Gein
    3. David Spanbauer

Lets not forget the Packer fan who was caught humping a road killed deer along the roadside or the Wisconsin kids who dug up their dead classmates body to have sex with her.

And this guy........

In both cases the so-called victims were quite good-looking, so kindly back off on the criticisms.

...I got no defense for that guy, his beer looks way-off-brand to me.
    Last edited by Dfoster; 10-22-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    [QUOTE=singersp;1113707]
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    The top three most famous things to come out of Wisconsin:

1. Jeffrey Dahmer
    2. Ed Gein
    3. David Spanbauer

And this guy........

That's Foster and his "date"...

Caine

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Caine;1113711]
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post

That's Foster and his "date"...

Caine
    You nailed me hard with that one.

I give up.

A profound example of the best that can be produced at a Vikings forum. I stand in awe.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Enough with this "Favre Karma" shit. There's no such thing as voodoo. You don't get to take credit for our suckiness.

Also, given that your team is vying for back-to-back Super Bowl rings and our team is vying for a first-class plane ticket to L.A., one would think you could talk better smack than that weak shit you've been talking.
    Last edited by BBQ Platypus; 10-22-2011 at 10:19 PM.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast