Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    yea, not sure what happened with Pack93Z..& I dont remember rockmolder..
    Something has happened with Pack93z. It has nothing to do with this place, I only say such things because it has an effect on some posters. I'm a prick, but at least I admiited it up front years ago.

Last I heard was Pack93z was going to visit Vikesrule in Illinois. I was supposed to visit also, but got diverted by my shitty-part-time-job.

Vikesrule is for the old-schoolers around here, I reckon. He is a MAJOR favorite at PackersHome.com-- He can talk way more smack than I could ever dream of- Squid bitch, lol

I really hope all is well with both, and if I knew shit was happening with Z, would have never used him as a "foile" for how dick-headed some on here are.

As to Rock-- He can fend for himself here, if he so chooses.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    Something has happened with Pack93z. It has nothing to do with this place, I only say such things because it has an effect on some posters. I'm a prick, but at least I admiited it up front years ago.

Last I heard was Pack93z was going to visit Vikesrule in Illinois. I was supposed to visit also, but got diverted by my shitty-part-time-job.

Vikesrule is for the old-schoolers around here, I reckon. He is a MAJOR favorite at PackersHome.com-- He can talk way more smack than I could ever dream of- Squid bitch, lol

I really hope all is well with both, and if I knew shit was happening with Z, would have never used him as a "foile" for how dick-headed some on here are.

As to Rock-- He can fend for himself here, if he so chooses.
    Well you are our prick so every once in awhile we like to play with you!

93z seemed like a great guy, hope everything falls into place for him.

Rock tends to pop in once in awhile but it's been awhile this time.

Not sure what's going on with =Z=, maybe someone can send me a pm, but he is one of the most exuberant Vikings fans ever. If you knew him, he's a hell of a guy.

Your team exposed every weakness the Vikings have last night. Good luck the rest of the season.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Maybe you meant 93z?

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    I'm sorry. It isn't in my heart at this time. I kind of went to work on the sig for you, but can't "feel" it.

You are "all right" in my book, big-time, and I choose to wait until it really matters for both of us, coupled with it all being "in question".

I'd like a pass on messing with you in 2011.

... Like I have said to you in the past, although not in this exact vein, I appreciate you bringing some of your fellow members back to earth as regards the Puker/Queen rivalry, etc.

Ultimately, it's about the "smack", not the results... I expect no quarter, btw, that's 4 in a row we got off you, so you will of course be welcomed to "bring it", so I can "wear it".

Not pity, asshole - respect. That's different.
    So in other words Packz paid you off in cheddar and cheap hookers to distract me so I forget about purplifying his ornamental rye grass.

Tell him he can deliver the goods because I am now officially distracted.

Blog Entries
    Man, did you totally miss the boat.

It was a case of Tanquery.

I'm a Marine, you should have known it would be (although not in this particular case) cheap gin that gets me "bought off", lol

Peace !

Blog Entries
    Oops.

I meant Asian hookers then.

Blog Entries
    I resent that. My 2nd wife was Korean, I'll have you know.

She would very much want me to represent her here.

Damn, could she cook!

She was a KOREAN hooker, not an asian hooker, fyi.

Kam-sah-hum-nee-da, bitches.

(The Korean wife part is absolutely true, not the hooker part- God forgive me, he's most definitely gonna get me for this one if he's there, lol)
    Last edited by Dfoster; 11-15-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, She told me all about it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234