Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Fucking sheep is "old hat".

In recent years there have been more reports of Packer fans having sex with dead human corpses & fucking road kill than there have been reports of them fucking sheep.

Although, it might be because fucking sheep is widely acceptable amongst cheesedicks.

BTW, you do know why they have those "holes" in those cheesehead hats don't you?
    This is true...the human corpses and roadkill have been repeatedly violated by the Packtard nation because the sheep, goats, and chickens have gotten wise and fled whenever they see green & gold.

Also, the reason they declared a Police Action was so that they could deny that the Geneva Convention applies. This allows them to field Manure spreaders, pitch fork wielding mongoloids, and a bevy of toothless trailer hoes to attempt to distract us...you know, things that would normally be deemed crimes against nature and humanity (A typical Packtard Friday night) now become fair game.

So, bury your loved ones in an unmarked grave, and watch for crossing Deer/Racoons/Possums/Skunks, because the Packtard Nation is on a roll. Their bandwagon is filling up faster than the dessert line at Old Country Buffet as their inbred members are spreading the word of their success.

But, take heart in knowing that this too shall pass, and when they return to their previously horrible ways (ala all of the 70's and 80's), their bandwagon will once again empty, and we will once again be able to hold a funeral without posting Swiss Guards by the corpse.

All that said, I don't see us coming out on top in this one unless Rodgers has a meltdown of some kind. Yes, their Defense sucks bag, and we will score on them, but that spread offense will give our depleted secondary fits again, and without the front four putting Rodgers into an early grave (At which time, ironically, he would probably be violated repeatedly by his own fan base), I think we're in for another high scoring game.

Caine
    Last edited by Caine; 11-08-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    I thought I did a reasonably good job of "baiting".

I retired from the Marine Corps infantry in 2004 with 30 years of service.

Corps, not corps.
    Last edited by Dfoster; 11-09-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    I thought I did a reasonably good job of "baiting".

I retired from the Marine Corps infantry in 2004 with 30 years of service.

Corps, not corps.
    Better than Corpse I always say. Although I know in 'sconnie they often like them that way.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    I expect a very physical game and will be pissed if I don't see one. This is a good test for Frazier to see if he gets it.

Long term forecast shows around 40 degrees with possible rain, which may level the field a bit more.

Minnesota will be up for this game and I expect it to be a battle. Time to end the puker winning streak and what better than having MN doing it in Lambeau.

Blog Entries
    Do they really do any of the stuff so many here are convinced they do in Wisconsin comparative to Minnesota?

Both states kind of blend together in most folks' minds, with the exception being their respective pro football teams, I'd imagine...

...plus the packtards seem to embrace and work with the perspective that they are kind of backwards, contrasted with queenies that can't seem to get over themselves and how the whole world ignores how truly sophisticated they truly are, lol...

It was raining and kind of cold in San Diego last week.

------- I admit--------------

Your team has the potential to win this game. We are NOT happy with our d...

Thing is, I believe our d is not happy with our d, and hopefully carry enough embarrassment/chip on the shoulder, etc. to do something about it.

Last game was good, but what is your record outside the metrodump the past few years?

Seriously, anyone know?
    Last edited by Dfoster; 11-09-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Fucking sheep is "old hat".

In recent years there have been more reports of Packer fans having sex with dead human corpses & fucking road kill than there have been reports of them fucking sheep.

Although, it might be because fucking sheep is widely acceptable amongst cheesedicks.

BTW, you do know why they have those "holes" in those cheesehead hats don't you?

It may be old hat, but I've never heard him deploy it before. It speaks to the desperation.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    Do they really do any of the stuff so many here are convinced they do in Wisconsin comparative to Minnesota?

Both states kind of blend together in most folks' minds, with the exception being their respective pro football teams, I'd imagine...

...plus the packtards seem to embrace and work with the perspective that they are kind of backwards, contrasted with queenies that can't seem to get over themselves and how the whole world ignores how truly sophisticated they truly are, lol...

It was raining and kind of cold in San Diego last week.

------- I admit--------------

Your team has the potential to win this game. We are NOT happy with our d...

Thing is, I believe our d is not happy with our d, and hopefully carry enough embarrassment/chip on the shoulder, etc. to do something about it.

Last game was good, but what is your record outside the metrodump the past few years?

Seriously, anyone know?
    Record outside the dome? Oh yeah. Pathetic to be sure.

So the Vikings have a rookie QB, are bad on the road, bad on natural turf, bad in nationally televised games, and are facing the undefeated defending superbowl champions.

I'd say our chances are pretty good!

Blog Entries
    Also, I need a clarification...

Do we 'Sconnies get villified for nailing cold corpses or warm ones?

Also, don't we get credit for eating our kill, plus proper preservation of the meat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This is true...the human corpses and roadkill have been repeatedly violated by the Packtard nation because the sheep, goats, and chickens have gotten wise and fled whenever they see green & gold.

Also, the reason they declared a Police Action was so that they could deny that the Geneva Convention applies. This allows them to field Manure spreaders, pitch fork wielding mongoloids, and a bevy of toothless trailer hoes to attempt to distract us...you know, things that would normally be deemed crimes against nature and humanity (A typical Packtard Friday night) now become fair game.

So, bury your loved ones in an unmarked grave, and watch for crossing Deer/Racoons/Possums/Skunks, because the Packtard Nation is on a roll. Their bandwagon is filling up faster than the dessert line at Old Country Buffet as their inbred members are spreading the word of their success.

But, take heart in knowing that this too shall pass, and when they return to their previously horrible ways (ala all of the 70's and 80's), their bandwagon will once again empty, and we will once again be able to hold a funeral without posting Swiss Guards by the corpse.

All that said, I don't see us coming out on top in this one unless Rodgers has a meltdown of some kind. Yes, their Defense sucks bag, and we will score on them, but that spread offense will give our depleted secondary fits again, and without the front four putting Rodgers into an early grave (At which time, ironically, he would probably be violated repeatedly by his own fan base), I think we're in for another high scoring game.

Caine
    Caine is absolutely my all-time favorite.

He'd look so good with some Favre beans and some Bellijuice.

(That IS good stuff, Caine-- you do make me laugh on a day when I am SO PISSED at Penn State-- didn't go there, but do attend their games- props, bro)
    Last edited by Dfoster; 11-09-2011 at 12:58 PM.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    I was impressed when I heard the Packers finally got cheerleaders, but this is just sad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast