Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries

We declare a police action

We have some issues in Green Bay, this I admit.

But we are 8-0. (that makes 14 in a row, btw)

I like this QB you got, and AD is AD, plus JA is a pain in my ass.

Do you have everyone out of jail for this one? ...Hard to keep track...

I have to investigate Mike Neal's health before I talk any serious smack, but it is ON again, boys and girls.

Police action? Huh...

Oh, and I like the clever references to jail and off the field antics...witty, intelligent, and well thought out. Apparently we are dealing with an intellectual juggernaut with the football savvy not seen in ages.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    "Police Action" is a military / governmental euphemism for a "non-declared" war. It is so sad that you do not know these kinds of things.

WE have a "running" rivalry YOU are apparently totally OBLIVIOUS to.

This is my kindly informative attempt to suggest you stay out of the way if you don't know what is going on, here.

The "usual" post is, "We declare War" which is the invite for all Puker/queen smack talk on PPO.

The last time a few weeks ago, it was converted by the "powers that be" into a blog. Did you even friggin' notice?

Friggin' tragic that this must be explained. Good luck with that dissin' the moron Packtard thing you got goin'... lol
    Last edited by Dfoster; 11-07-2011 at 05:42 PM.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    I think the time has come for Rodgers to have an off day..like Brady has had. At this point the Vikes are just a spoiler team. Too bad we didn't have a QB at the beginning of the season. But putting an end to your streak would be some compensation.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    "Police Action" is a military / governmental euphemism for a "non-declared" war. It is so sad that you do not know these kinds of things.

This is my kindly informative attempt to suggest you stay out of the way if you don't know what is going on, here.

The "usual" post is, "We declare War" which is the invite for all Puker/queen smack talk on PPO.

The last time a few weeks ago, it was converted by the "powers that be" into a blog. Did you even friggin' notice?

Friggin' tragic that this must be explained. Good luck with that dissin' the moron Packtard thing you got goin'... lol
    Thanks for the lesson inbred. I wasn't aware of what a police action was, you know serving eight years in the corps and all. I guess over here in Minnesota we don't get the schoolin' and edumucation you inbred hillbillies do in Wisconsin.

Also, I was totally oblivious to a "running rivalry" between the two teams. Thanks to your insight and well constructed sentences, I was able to grasp that concept.

Stay out of the way? Huh? Some inbred Puker fan comes on a Viking forum running his toothless mouth telling me to stay out of the way if... Man you are dumber than the average Wisconsin inbred.

The fact that you responded with such deep seated passion to a post of mine that was riddled with sarcasm in a clearly defensive way obliges me to post this for you. I must digress for a moment and warn you and future generations of Pukers of the dangers of inbreeding. The main thing is when you breed dumb with stupid, you get a hybrid mix of idiocy the likes of which will plague mankind for eternity. Couple that with horrible beer, blaze orange 365 days a year, and the nicest diner in town being McDonald's, and well....you got a recipe for a puker fan. May God help us all.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Do you have everyone out of jail for this one? ...Hard to keep track...

It's hard for you to keep track of 1?

Yes he's out, here's the link....

Chris Cook Released To Play Against Packers

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Go fuck a sheep you Sconnie douche.

Hope you break a femur.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Go fuck a sheep you Sconnie douche.

Hope you break a femur.

=Z=
    Fucking sheep is "old hat".

In recent years there have been more reports of Packer fans having sex with dead human corpses & fucking road kill than there have been reports of them fucking sheep.

Although, it might be because fucking sheep is widely acceptable amongst cheesedicks.

BTW, you do know why they have those "holes" in those cheesehead hats don't you?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ha!

Man he baited you in on that one and you took it hook, line and sinker. And here I thought you were the master baiter..

Vikes win this one 31-27.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Ha!

Man he baited you in on that one and you took it hook, line and sinker. And here I thought you were the master baiter..

Vikes win this one 31-27.
    And Rogers breaks a femur.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast