Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    The Gap is offline Starter

Wait Til You Read This

Some thoughts from the far side:

Let’s see can an 8-8 team win two in a row on the road?

What is the record when a 6 seed meets a 1 seed?
    Oh yeah no. 6 never won.

I see where gaining confidence by beating up the GB defense comes from.
    Lets see GB DB’s over the hill and wanna be’s where the Eagle D
    has 3 out of 4 in the pro bowl – Fair assessment – Maybe the Eagle
    DB’s will catch a break with Hair Boy’s ankle problem.
    (By the way Philly lit up that GB D for 40+)

Coaching – interesting …… Tice vs Reid “Is a comment needed?”

Suspect Eagle defense vs the run – Do the Vikings run the ball?

Comparing the Eagles to Buffalo in referencing 3 straight championships losses is similar to comparing Buffalo to some other team that has lost 4 Superbowls.
    Who would that team be?

Comments suggesting that Minn is just three 3 point losses from being 11-5 suggests 3 point losses don’t count. Bad play and Bad coaching seems to get labeled “Bad Luck”
    Is it bad luck when you win due to nothing other than a fumbled snap on an extra point?
    By the way using the 3 point could have theory with two of the Minn wins coming by 3 or less
    I guess you could say if not for Good Luck Minny would be 6-10

Minn does have an excellent quaterback demonstrated by the fact he made the Pro Bowl as the no 2 quaterback ……… Who is the no. 1 guy there?

Hey kicking may be an advantage for Minny with a proven vet like Mort if he bulks up he may have a chance from 37. Wait dosen’t Philly have a Pro Bowler there too? Better scratch that thought.

I admire the Minn fan who can rally round your team after underachieving again. Philly fans had their hearts broke in 3 Championship games but what’s it like getting 8 weekly doses of that kind of let down year after year?

No need to comment on who will win I’m not trying to convince anybody.
    Even if you lose you guys get to dress up in that cool color purple and purple looks so much better when it’s trimmed with yellow. Who came up with that combo?

Another fun thing is when you get to dress up like that cute girl with the blonde braids ….. must be the long winters.

Well at least Minnesota has the weather no wonder it’s such a favorite with tourists.

Your turn ……. Fire away!

seth in 736 is offline Training Camp

Wait Til You Read This

Dude, not a great debut. This is brutal, cant beleive you posted this. You sound like a whiner.

Disgraceful. There are actual good football knowin posters here, and this post doesnt speak to that.

AH~BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Wait Til You Read This

"seth in 736" wrote:
    Dude, not a great debut. This is brutal, cant beleive you posted this. You sound like a whiner.

More like a weiner but yes I concur
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Wait Til You Read This

okay.

if there is no need to comment, then why write so much sparky.

"Bad Luck"--WHO THE FUCK TALKS OF LUCK IN FOOTBALL? luck has nothing to do with it. when Tice called bonehead plays we wanted his head. the last time i checked football is game of posessions and who has the ball last against a D that was having trouble is the reason why we lost a bunch of 3 point games. no luck about it.

and if there is one thing about history in the playoffs, it can be made. 3 road teams won in week one. 2 of them 8-8. history, genius is the past... making history will be winning against the number one seed.

the probowl? it's nice to be honored, but who the f cares? probowl only means that enough fans out there liked how you played this year. some players get in by default cause they were voted in the year previous.

and that was me compairing the Eagles to being the Buffalo Bills of the NFC and if your head wasn't so far up your ass you would see why:

Since i was only talking about the NFC, then the NFC Championship game would be the NFC's superbowl. tell me how many mediocre and less talented teams did the eagles lose to in three consecutive years? if it happens one more time it will be 4 consecutive years--just like the bills in the superbowl. and it hurts much much more when your team loses in a big playoff game than losing half a season IMO and winning in the playoffs.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Wait Til You Read This

you lil snit,
    you get all warm and comfy and get that full feeling in your tummy and brag all you want about your useless stats. they dont mean a damn thing.

testing 1 2 3
    this is a test of the emergency moron network.

the packer fans are calling, they want their delusions back after sunday.

daunte- qb rating of 115.7 vs the blitz
    15 td's
    1 int
    bring it big boy!!!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Wait Til You Read This

Gap probably probably won't repond to this. Just some 9th grade English assignment.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wait Til You Read This

"The Gap" wrote:
    Some thoughts from the far side:

Let’s see can an 8-8 team win two in a row on the road?

YES

What is the record when a 6 seed meets a 1 seed?
    Oh yeah no. 6 never won.

Prepare to watch history in the making!

I see where gaining confidence by beating up the GB defense comes from.
    Lets see GB DB’s over the hill and wanna be’s where the Eagle D
    has 3 out of 4 in the pro bowl (Overrated) – Fair assessment – Maybe the Eagle
    DB’s will catch a break with Hair Boy’s ankle problem.
    (By the way Philly lit up that GB D for 40+) With TO in uniform, however.

Coaching – interesting …… Tice vs Reid “Is a comment needed?” I will give you that one, however, the coaches won't be on the field.

Suspect Eagle defense vs the run – Do the Vikings run the ball? We have three guys that can bring it and a pretty big OL to block for them.

Comparing the Eagles to Buffalo in referencing 3 straight championships losses is similar to comparing Buffalo to some other team that has lost 4 Superbowls.
    Who would that team be? Have you guys won any Super Bowls...I think not.

Comments suggesting that Minn is just three 3 point losses from being 11-5 suggests 3 point losses don’t count. Bad play and Bad coaching seems to get labeled “Bad Luck”
    Is it bad luck when you win due to nothing other than a fumbled snap on an extra point?
    By the way using the 3 point could have theory with two of the Minn wins coming by 3 or less
    I guess you could say if not for Good Luck Minny would be 6-10 The comment just means that we play teams close, so we don't expect to be blown out too often.
    Minn does have an excellent quaterback demonstrated by the fact he made the Pro Bowl as the no 2 quaterback ……… Who is the no. 1 guy there? Don't know why...Daunte's individual stats are superior to McCrab's, but I guess those who pick the starters give all of the credit for a winning team to the QB (I guess that "vaunted" defense had NOTHING to do with your team's record this year)...that's OK, your media darling QB will be outshone by our QB this week and he will be able to console himself in Hawaii like Marino had to do every year.

Hey kicking may be an advantage for Minny with a proven vet like Mort if he bulks up he may have a chance from 37. Wait dosen’t Philly have a Pro Bowler there too? Better scratch that thought. We will be scoring TDs, so no need for Mort to kick FGs...he still makes PATs, so we will be alright.

I admire the Minn fan who can rally round your team after underachieving again. Philly fans had their hearts broke in 3 Championship games but what’s it like getting 8 weekly doses of that kind of let down year after year? Last I checked, you guys weren't hoisting Lombardi trophies any time in my lifetime.

No need to comment on who will win I’m not trying to convince anybody.
    Even if you lose you guys get to dress up in that cool color purple and purple looks so much better when it’s trimmed with yellow. Who came up with that combo? Purple is the color of royalty and gold is...well, gold. Green at best is the color of nouveau riche, which is about the level of class that most Iggles fans can aspire to. Bow to the kings...the Vikings!
    Another fun thing is when you get to dress up like that cute girl with the blonde braids ….. must be the long winters. Sounds like that makes you hot or something.

Well at least Minnesota has the weather no wonder it’s such a favorite with tourists. Anything is better than going to Philly, PU

Your turn ……. Fire away!
    [/b]
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Wait Til You Read This

A week ago I was hearing something about no 8-8 wildcard team ever winning a playoff game. When the 1st round of the playoffs were over Sunday night two 8-8 teams had won their games on the road (one was the Vikes). Anything is possible...
    Even babies know the difference.

The Gap is offline Starter

Wait Til You Read This

Well those are some interesting responses.
    Reality seems to have gone straight to your brains.

What exactly is a “good football knowin poster?”
    Obviously not an English major!
    Maybe I need some of those cute anecdotes or sayings included with my post.

To be called a whiner seems odd. A whiner is someone who is complaining but I don’t see any complaining in my comments.
    Some questions were raised but not a lot of opinion,
    The infusion of fact seems to have gone un-noticed.
    Considering the subject I guess it’s more just ignored.

Now taking the word whiner and twisting it to weiner that is pure comic genuis. All I can say to that is your wasting your talents. Who said the people of Minnesota are like the people in Fargo.

I said the Vikes might win and given the Philly penchant for choking their chances are even better.
    Sorry if I brought up things you can’t handle. Would it have been a better debut if I became a Minny cheerleader?

Can I make it up in my encore by saying “Minnesota will definitely WIN”? Just think of the rewards that will reap.
    Mike Tice will get to keep his job thereby remaining one of, if not the, lowest paid headcoach in the NFL.
    More Moss and who could have a problem with that.
    Red will have a better chance of marketing his team while trying to move it out of town.
    And most important the fans of Minnesota get to keep wearing their purple clothing. I wonder is it hard to tell a Viking fan wearing purple from a non-fan who is just purple from living in Minnesota?

Is that Whining?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Wait Til You Read This

"The Gap" wrote:
    Well those are some interesting responses.
    Reality seems to have gone straight to your brains.

What exactly is a “good football knowin poster?” This was from one of your own fans, dude!
    Obviously not an English major!
    Maybe I need some of those cute anecdotes or sayings included with my post.

To be called a whiner seems odd. A whiner is someone who is complaining but I don’t see any complaining in my comments.
    Some questions were raised but not a lot of opinion,
    The infusion of fact seems to have gone un-noticed.
    Considering the subject I guess it’s more just ignored.

Now taking the word whiner and twisting it to weiner that is pure comic genuis. All I can say to that is your wasting your talents. Who said the people of Minnesota are like the people in Fargo.

I said the Vikes might win and given the Philly penchant for choking their chances are even better.
    Sorry if I brought up things you can’t handle. Would it have been a better debut if I became a Minny cheerleader? Please don't...you wouldn't look good in the uniform.

Can I make it up in my encore by saying “Minnesota will definitely WIN”? Just think of the rewards that will reap.
    Mike Tice will get to keep his job thereby remaining one of, if not the, lowest paid headcoach in the NFL.
    More Moss and who could have a problem with that.
    Red will have a better chance of marketing his team while trying to move it out of town.
    And most important the fans of Minnesota get to keep wearing their purple clothing. I wonder is it hard to tell a Viking fan wearing purple from a non-fan who is just purple from living in Minnesota? Still better than wearing green...lookin' like a F'n leprechaun! They're always after me lucky Iggles...there magically chokelicious!

Is that Whining?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast