Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Viqueens week!!!

You always say we choke Duh, but the Bears are never even in position to choke. Here are some interesting stats:

You are missing you best defensive player, Your strong safety, your starting qb, and your starting guard probably all for the rest of the season.

You are starting CHAD HUTCHINSON, who wasn't even good enough for Dallas, who by the way beat you with Drew Henson and Vinny testaverde and a rookie running back...

Even if Tillman can stop Moss, which he can't, you cannot stop our offense. Take solace in the fact that Moss' stats may be limited after we run all over you.

Your 4-7, 'nuff said.

Your riding an impressive two game losing streak with all the momentum of the San Fracisco 49ers.

What is funny is that the bears are still in a position to make a run for the playoffs, but in fact will probably end up choking down the stretch.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Viqueens week!!!

you know, I've been wondering something. I've heard people say that we are gonna lose because Tice is 0-3 at Soldier Field. It's not like his record there matters, but I've been trying to figure out how he's 0-3 when he's only in his 3rd year and we haven't played there yet this year. Someone wanna explain this? thanks.

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Viqueens week!!!

Hey, Duhbears, just one problem its called you actually have to score to win. Your Defense may be able to hold us down, but lets be honest holding down the vikes will still see them score 17-20 where is that kind of total gonna come from on your end? NO CHANCE
    VIKES 28
    BEARS 7
    Can you drop to 4-8 and still be in the playoff race? You'll find out come Sunday

Sig courtesy of josdin00

PapaBearHalas is offline Training Camp

Viqueens week!!!

i just love the overconfidence. it's one of the reasons you lost in Soldier's Field last year and if the team takes the same attitude as the fans it will happen again this year.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Viqueens week!!!

"PapaBearHalas" wrote:
    i just love the overconfidence. it's one of the reasons you lost in Soldier's Field last year and if the team takes the same attitude as the fans it will happen again this year.
    Yeah, we may be overconfident, but Tice won't let the players be this year. There is no way he will after last year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234