Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DuhBears is offline Rookie

Viqueens week!!!

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    Oops, I didn't think the first one worked, so you can just ignore one of them. Actually you probably can't, and I'm guessing you'll make some stupid comment.
    I dont have too cause we will beat the vikings and packers at least once which we already did but the vikings are next.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    Oops, I didn't think the first one worked, so you can just ignore one of them. Actually you probably can't, and I'm guessing you'll make some stupid comment.
    I dont have too cause we will beat the vikings and packers at least once which we already did but the vikings are next.
    Yeah, I'm sure you will beat us each once...

in the next 10 years!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    The only thing that da Bears will beat the rest of this year is something that rhymes with beat (Hint: It ain't the Vikings)!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cheesefree is offline Starter

Viqueens week!!!

I can't believe lovieDUH!bear had the nads to come back here to talk trash. What a tard :roll:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Viqueens week!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    The only thing that da Bears will beat the rest of this year is something that rhymes with beat (Hint: It ain't the Vikings)!
    LOL -- I think DuhBears wants to join in on the fun, he's been practicing a lot lately. :tongue:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Viqueens week!!!

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    LOL -- I think DuhBears wants to join in on the fun, he's been practicing a lot lately. :tongue:
    You having fun down in Big D laughing at those Cowgirl fans this year...they are probably pretty quiet about this time of year!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Viqueens week!!!

Oh yes, I could not wait for Duhbears again. We got pretty quiet once the Colt's smashed the f*ck outta his team! The the Cowboys! Damn, you guys really suck! I would not be so brave, you have one of the most pathetic offenses in the league!

Del Rio Guest

Viqueens week!!!

Whats funny is your sorry ass team can only "affect" other people's playoff chances because you have none for yourselves :lol:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    good to see that you don't set your sights too high then, two wins a season and see if you can work up from there..... :laughing3:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    You are a sad, sad little man, DUH. Will we be hearing from you this Sunday night when the bears loose? I salute you for backing your team, no matter how bad they are! :salute:

Peace through superior firepower!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast