Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Viqueens week!!!

Hey Duh, we thought you were banned or something. Some around here kind'a missed your lame comments. At least you put it in the right forum though..., Pack fans never seem to figure that one out.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    You can try all you want. It won't bother me (or any other Vikings or Packers fans) one bit. You are 4-7 and have Jeff George and you expect us to be scared?!

DuhBears is offline Rookie

Viqueens week!!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    OK, that was last year there DuhBears. It was a good play by Tillman, but rest assured, Moss will remember that and he will make up for it against the Bears this Sunday.

Try and get some new material to work with, this same old stuff is getting old!
    Yeah that play knocked you out of the playoffs, this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    No, Arizona's desperation fourth down pass for a TD knocked us out of the playoffs. Nice try though.
    Hey you using mommys pc VKG?
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

Viqueens week!!!

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    You can try all you want. It won't bother me (or any other Vikings or Packers fans) one bit. You are 4-7 and have Jeff George and you expect us to be scared?!
    You will be when Tillman steps on the field and takes the ball away from moss once again, the vikings suck.

Viqueens week!!!

"SKOL" wrote:
    Hey Duh, we thought you were banned or something. Some around here kind'a missed your lame comments. At least you put it in the right forum though..., Pack fans never seem to figure that one out.
    The only lame thing i see is you skol.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    OK, that was last year there DuhBears. It was a good play by Tillman, but rest assured, Moss will remember that and he will make up for it against the Bears this Sunday.

Yeah that play knocked you out of the playoffs, this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    No, Arizona's desperation fourth down pass for a TD knocked us out of the playoffs. Nice try though.
    What are you talking about?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    You will be when Tillman steps on the field and takes the ball away from moss once again, the vikings suck.
    And yet we'll never find out if we are because after last year, Moss isn't going to let that happen! There is no way Moss is going to let it happen to him again. Trust me on this, he will remember that, and he will be playing his heart out even if he's not 100%.

Viqueens week!!!

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    Well, we're never going to find out if we'll be scared because it's not gonna happen. Moss will remember what happened last year, and he will be playing his heart out even though he won't be 100%. Duh Bears are going down next weekend and then we'll see how confident you are in your 4-8 Bears affecting the playoff chances of the 8-4 Vikes and the 7-5 Packers (assuming they lose to the Eagles, which they should!)

Viqueens week!!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:

LOL you dont know what im talking about, dont use mommys computer without permission LOL Go Bears

What are you talking about?

Viqueens week!!!

Oops, I didn't think the first one worked, so you can just ignore one of them. Actually you probably can't, and I'm guessing you'll make some stupid comment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast