Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Viqueens week!!!

    Hey Duh, we thought you were banned or something. Some around here kind'a missed your lame comments. At least you put it in the right forum though..., Pack fans never seem to figure that one out.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  2. #12
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    Viqueens week!!!

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    You can try all you want. It won't bother me (or any other Vikings or Packers fans) one bit. You are 4-7 and have Jeff George and you expect us to be scared?!

  3. #13
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Viqueens week!!!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    OK, that was last year there DuhBears. It was a good play by Tillman, but rest assured, Moss will remember that and he will make up for it against the Bears this Sunday.

    Try and get some new material to work with, this same old stuff is getting old!
    Yeah that play knocked you out of the playoffs, this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    No, Arizona's desperation fourth down pass for a TD knocked us out of the playoffs. Nice try though.
    Hey you using mommys pc VKG?
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  4. #14
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Viqueens week!!!

    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    You can try all you want. It won't bother me (or any other Vikings or Packers fans) one bit. You are 4-7 and have Jeff George and you expect us to be scared?!
    You will be when Tillman steps on the field and takes the ball away from moss once again, the vikings suck.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  5. #15
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Viqueens week!!!

    "SKOL" wrote:
    Hey Duh, we thought you were banned or something. Some around here kind'a missed your lame comments. At least you put it in the right forum though..., Pack fans never seem to figure that one out.
    The only lame thing i see is you skol.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  6. #16
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Viqueens week!!!

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    OK, that was last year there DuhBears. It was a good play by Tillman, but rest assured, Moss will remember that and he will make up for it against the Bears this Sunday.

    Try and get some new material to work with, this same old stuff is getting old!
    Yeah that play knocked you out of the playoffs, this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    No, Arizona's desperation fourth down pass for a TD knocked us out of the playoffs. Nice try though.
    Hey you using mommys pc VKG?
    What are you talking about?

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #17
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    Viqueens week!!!

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    You can try all you want. It won't bother me (or any other Vikings or Packers fans) one bit. You are 4-7 and have Jeff George and you expect us to be scared?!
    You will be when Tillman steps on the field and takes the ball away from moss once again, the vikings suck.
    And yet we'll never find out if we are because after last year, Moss isn't going to let that happen! There is no way Moss is going to let it happen to him again. Trust me on this, he will remember that, and he will be playing his heart out even if he's not 100%.

  8. #18
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    Viqueens week!!!

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    You can try all you want. It won't bother me (or any other Vikings or Packers fans) one bit. You are 4-7 and have Jeff George and you expect us to be scared?!
    You will be when Tillman steps on the field and takes the ball away from moss once again, the vikings suck.
    Well, we're never going to find out if we'll be scared because it's not gonna happen. Moss will remember what happened last year, and he will be playing his heart out even though he won't be 100%. Duh Bears are going down next weekend and then we'll see how confident you are in your 4-8 Bears affecting the playoff chances of the 8-4 Vikes and the 7-5 Packers (assuming they lose to the Eagles, which they should!)

  9. #19
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Viqueens week!!!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    OK, that was last year there DuhBears. It was a good play by Tillman, but rest assured, Moss will remember that and he will make up for it against the Bears this Sunday.

    Try and get some new material to work with, this same old stuff is getting old!
    Yeah that play knocked you out of the playoffs, this year we will try to affect both yours and the packs playoff chances.
    No, Arizona's desperation fourth down pass for a TD knocked us out of the playoffs. Nice try though.
    Hey you using mommys pc VKG?
    LOL you dont know what im talking about, dont use mommys computer without permission LOL Go Bears

    What are you talking about?
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  10. #20
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    Viqueens week!!!

    Oops, I didn't think the first one worked, so you can just ignore one of them. Actually you probably can't, and I'm guessing you'll make some stupid comment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wilf says "NO" to Viqueens
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 02:18 PM
  2. Viqueens vs. Cards
    By packmanxxxi in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 09:42 PM
  3. viqueens getting used to blowing
    By in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 12:32 PM
  4. Packers win over Viqueens?
    By jmergen in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 06:48 AM
  5. viqueens suck the big bag
    By in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2002, 04:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •