Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    JudgeSmails is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    Here you go...

    [img width=400 height=258]http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/14-FOX.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    "JudgeSmails" wrote:
    Here you go...

    [img width=400 height=258]http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/14-FOX.gif[/img]
    Thanks, but that really doesn't help me.
    I'll probably have all of those games, I have the ticket.
    But, despite having the ticket, last year I still got screwed out of seeing the game in Detroit.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "JudgeSmails" wrote:
    Here you go...

    [img width=400 height=258]http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/14-FOX.gif[/img]
    Thanks, but that really doesn't help me.
    I'll probably have all of those games, I have the ticket.
    But, despite having the ticket, last year I still got screwed out of seeing the game in Detroit.
    Man I hate seeing that picture because I live in Idaho and the seahawks are shown every week. I am so sick of the seagulls. I have to go to a sports bar almost every weekend to watch the vikings. >

  4. #14
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    lions vs vikings... in short.
    who cares?
    vikes win.
    but then again who cares.


  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    [size=13pt]Vikings-Lions Preview[/size]

    By AMY JO WALKER
    STATS Writer


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    Minnesota running back, Chester Taylor is listed as doubtful this week with an injury to his ribs. Ciatrick Fason looked good as Taylor’s replacement last week, and he will be the featured runner this week if Taylor is out.

    The Vikings are a surprising 1.5 point underdog on the road this week in Detroit.


    http://sportsedge.vip.com/archives/2006/12/nfl_injuries_6.html

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #17
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    Minnesota running back, Chester Taylor is listed as doubtful this week with an injury to his ribs. Ciatrick Fason looked good as Taylor’s replacement last week, and he will be the featured runner this week if Taylor is out.

    The Vikings are a surprising 1.5 point underdog on the road this week in Detroit.


    http://sportsedge.vip.com/archives/2006/12/nfl_injuries_6.html
    Well I can understand why we don't look to good as for the spread.

    First of all it's a road game which is automatic a 3 point spread in favour of the Lions.
    Then we have had most of our wins early in the season.
    Also the Lions have played better, and were ahead against New England.
    And finally in our last game head-to-head, we were down and were saved by big defensive plays.

    But all of it doesn't matter if we just go out and win anyway.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #18
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    Is there a chance this game will be blacked out???

    I think it was the game at Detroit last year that I didn't get which really pissed me off because they had the announcers in the booth, went to a commercial break, came back and it said program not available.


    I pay almost $300 to DirecTV each year so that I can watch all of the games, I'll be pissed if this gets blacked out.
    Where do you live?
    It can only be blacked out in the Detroit area.
    I'm in northeast Ohio, about an hour out of Cleveland, but I could have swore I got screwed out of this game last year.
    In the NFL, any broadcaster that has a signal that hits any area within a 75-mile (120 km) radius of an NFL stadium may only broadcast a game if that game is a road game, or if the game completely sells-out 72 hours or more before the start time for the game.
    There are some parts of Ohio that land within this 75 mile radius, even though Detroit is over the lake.
    I80/90 all the way to Lorain is in the black out radius for the Lions I believe.
    Sandusky is too.

    I am guessing the TV stations in NE Ohio are out of Cleveland, and their signal would likely hit the affected area, so they would not be allowed to broadcast the game.
    If you get the Cleveland local channels over DirectTV, the game will be blocked out on your sunday ticket too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #19
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    Is there a chance this game will be blacked out???

    I think it was the game at Detroit last year that I didn't get which really pissed me off because they had the announcers in the booth, went to a commercial break, came back and it said program not available.


    I pay almost $300 to DirecTV each year so that I can watch all of the games, I'll be pissed if this gets blacked out.
    Where do you live?
    It can only be blacked out in the Detroit area.
    I'm in northeast Ohio, about an hour out of Cleveland, but I could have swore I got screwed out of this game last year.
    In the NFL, any broadcaster that has a signal that hits any area within a 75-mile (120 km) radius of an NFL stadium may only broadcast a game if that game is a road game, or if the game completely sells-out 72 hours or more before the start time for the game.
    There are some parts of Ohio that land within this 75 mile radius, even though Detroit is over the lake.
    I80/90 all the way to Lorain is in the black out radius for the Lions I believe.
    Sandusky is too.

    I am guessing the TV stations in NE Ohio are out of Cleveland, and their signal would likely hit the affected area, so they would not be allowed to broadcast the game.
    If you get the Cleveland local channels over DirectTV, the game will be blocked out on your sunday ticket too.
    Thanks for the info.
    I think I get the Youngstown local channels thru DirecTV, though.
    I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL PPO Tailgate Thread - Lions game 9/26/10
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Vikes/Lions Tailgate/Game Pics Thread
    By GaryfromIllinois in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM
  3. **OFFICIAL** Vikings/Lions Tailgate Thread
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:01 AM
  4. Official Lions Tailgate/Game Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 09:26 AM
  5. Lions fans game thread (hillarious)
    By KirillDM in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •