Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings vs. Lions game thread

[size=13pt]On deck for the Lions: Minnesota Vikings[/size]

December 4, 2006

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some entertaining reads;

=========================================

Don't give the pathetic fords another dollar. Lions suck, I am fed up with it. I am a 30 year fan as far as I am concerned the organization, the field, the players and anyone associated with them can go to hell.

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:57 pm

=========================================

Drunk William Clay Ford Sr. has no problem turning Ford Field into the mid-80s version of the Pontiac Silverdome.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings vs. Lions game thread

If they don't want it, how hard is it to move Ford Field to Minneapolis?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Dude if the Vikings don't win this game.........
    > > :'(

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

During these dark days of the new imbalance, multiple offensive starters have come foreward backing T-Jax.

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but if you read this article:

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/16165161.htm

...you will note the opening paragraph.

Vikings coach Brad Childress said Monday he has not made a decision on his quarterback for Sunday's game at Detroit. But two starters Monday lobbied for rookie Tarvaris Jackson to supplant veteran Brad Johnson in the lineup.
    One of these players said something to the tune of, we can't get any worse.

That's rough, man. I have to say I still hesitate to start screaming for this dude to start, but something's gotta give. What we are doing is not working.

That means a change is needed. I can't say this is the ideal situation, but it is reality. This kid may have to step in, and give it his best shot. We as fans can only hope that if this happens, he pulls off some kind of crazy Tom Brady act and shoots chuncky liquid magic out of his @ss.

*Sigh* It is very apparent that the frustration level is high with everyone involved with this team. Let's just hope for the best, and keep cheerin' loud.

Let's pull it together, Vikes!
    :
    -Sno

davike is offline Team Alumni

to beat the lions we really need to get our offense going. but im thinking that even if we don't, we should be able to beat them ;D . our offense's stats aren't that bad, we are 14 overall, but if a team can put up decent numbers and not score any points the what good is it going to do. with our defense you would think that by the stats that that combination would win games. it our redzone play, penalties, dropped passes, and turnovers that is really killing us.
    im a big BJ fan but i believe he has had his chance and i don't think it will hurt the team if we put in bollinger or even jackson if it came down to it. i wouldn't mind seeing jackson play just so we can get an idea if we are going to need to bring in one of the veteran QB's in free agency. the lions aren't that bad of a team if they get going. they can suprise alot of ppl, look at the patriots game, did anyone expect that to be that close? i think bollinger isn't that bad of a QB, he never go a decent chance to win. with the jets half his starters were gone. and he has done a decent job with the few throws he has gotten to make here, when he wasn't getting ground into the turf. but im ready to see some drastic change made. come on vikes!!

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    During these dark days of the new imbalance, multiple offensive starters have come foreward backing T-Jax.

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but if you read this article:

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/16165161.htm

...you will note the opening paragraph.

Vikings coach Brad Childress said Monday he has not made a decision on his quarterback for Sunday's game at Detroit. But two starters Monday lobbied for rookie Tarvaris Jackson to supplant veteran Brad Johnson in the lineup.
    One of these players said something to the tune of, we can't get any worse.

That's rough, man. I have to say I still hesitate to start screaming for this dude to start, but something's gotta give. What we are doing is not working.

That means a change is needed. I can't say this is the ideal situation, but it is reality. This kid may have to step in, and give it his best shot. We as fans can only hope that if this happens, he pulls off some kind of crazy Tom Brady act and shoots chuncky liquid magic out of his @ss.

*Sigh* It is very apparent that the frustration level is high with everyone involved with this team. Let's just hope for the best, and keep cheerin' loud.

Let's pull it together, Vikes!
    :

He's so right!

One Love

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Hmm..

I was hoping to see next year Tjack --> Twill and Tjack --> Jcarter

maybe it'll be this year.

Tjack --> any WR

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Is there a chance this game will be blacked out???

I think it was the game at Detroit last year that I didn't get which really pissed me off because they had the announcers in the booth, went to a commercial break, came back and it said program not available.

I pay almost $300 to DirecTV each year so that I can watch all of the games, I'll be pissed if this gets blacked out.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"JDogg926" wrote:

I think it was the game at Detroit last year that I didn't get which really pissed me off because they had the announcers in the booth, went to a commercial break, came back and it said program not available.

I pay almost $300 to DirecTV each year so that I can watch all of the games, I'll be pissed if this gets blacked out.
    Where do you live?
    It can only be blacked out in the Detroit area.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

Where do you live?
    It can only be blacked out in the Detroit area.
    I'm in northeast Ohio, about an hour out of Cleveland, but I could have swore I got screwed out of this game last year.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast