Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Vikings vs. Eagles NEXT WEEK!

I will say the Eagles do have a very vigorous fan base, however I am personally disgusted by some of the things I have seen and heard about Eagles fans. One example that I witnessed on MNF this year was a Female Viking fan at the game in full regalia having 3 beers dumped on her when ABC was scanning the crowd. I am sorry but that is unacceptable (MUCH WORSE THAN A WIDE RECEIVER WHO SHAKES HIS BUTT!) Though I am sure that this is not true of most Eagles fans this just really bothered me. Then after attending the Redskins game in Week 17 I spoke with many Redskins fans who said that the only Skins rival they have never gone to see play is Philly because FANS fear for their personal safety. Personally I hope that this is overblown because I do have a lot of respect for many Eagles fans, you included Phillygirl. GVikes maybe you can provide me with a better analysis of this after Sunday when the Vikings trounce the Eagles at the Linc

Sig courtesy of josdin00

Del Rio Guest

If what you say is acurate and I have heard the same type of things that's just a croc of crap. The league needs to work on that. I'm sure the majority of Eagles fans are not like this and do not approve of it either.

If I was at a game for my home team and saw fellow fans doing stuff like that they would get kicked in th teeth. If you see that crap happening and you do nothing your just as bad as the people doing it.

Mr. O is offline Starter

True enough Cajunvike, we do owe all those teams. I stand corrected. But, I have a funny feeling about those Jets beating the Steelers. No explanation for it. Just a hunch.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

akavikefan1969 is offline Training Camp

The Eagles unlike the Pack wont lay down and they have a very good D. Can we have another great game from our D?
    As for fans all I have to say is everyone has them.
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mr. O" wrote:
    The Vikes have an excellent chance at winning the Philly game. Especially with T.O. out. Now, he won't be able to catch an imaginary touchdown, like in the first meeting this season. One revenge game down, one to go.
    Let's see that PURPLE PRIDE shine through on Sunday.
    That's one revenge game down, three to go...we STILL owe the Falcons for 1998 (assuming that they beat the Rams, that is)...and we owe Pittsburgh and Indy also for past losses (I am assuming that they both will win this weekend as well). Revenge is a dish best served cold...and the Vikings will serve it extra cold!!!
    We owe the media too!

LamBLOWfield is offline Waterboy

the offense will do just fine but in order to win the game the defense needs to play as good as they did Sunday. TO being out helps a lot to because thier next best reciver is Pinkston who is inconsistant. I think if Minnesota stops the run they will win.
    if you choke a smurf what color does it turn?

Richie_the_K is offline Training Camp

"G_Vikes1970" wrote:
    eagles may have their fanbase that is consistant, but where i live when they start doing good those filthy fans start crawling out from everywhere. hoping for a good game, im skipping work for it, getting fired is so worth seeing the vikings play the eagles.

LETS GO MOSS! :rr: :bootyshake:
    Wherever you go, there's gonna be front runners. The fact of the matter is the Eagles do have a very good fan base through thick and thin so it bothers me when they say Eagles fans are a bunch of front runners....All winning teams have front runners...that's not the real Eagles fans. I hate the front runners too, but don't down the tried and true fans with those losers.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Richie_the_K" wrote:
    "G_Vikes1970" wrote:
    eagles may have their fanbase that is consistant, but where i live when they start doing good those filthy fans start crawling out from everywhere. hoping for a good game, im skipping work for it, getting fired is so worth seeing the vikings play the eagles.

Wherever you go, there's gonna be front runners. The fact of the matter is the Eagles do have a very good fan base through thick and thin so it bothers me when they say Eagles fans are a bunch of front runners....All winning teams have front runners...that's not the real Eagles fans. I hate the front runners too, but don't down the tried and true fans with those losers.
    I will agree with you on that. Some teams are just known for their loyal fans: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philly, both NY's, Vikings, etc.
    I would not say New England is known for loyal fans as much. Wait until the start their slide.

Richie_the_K is offline Training Camp

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Richie_the_K" wrote:
    "G_Vikes1970" wrote:

I will agree with you on that. Some teams are just known for their loyal fans: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philly, both NY's, Vikings, etc.
    I would not say New England is known for loyal fans as much. Wait until the start their slide.
    Thanks man....I know the Vikings have a pretty good fan base as well over all these years. Much respect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12