Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    SENNA5 is offline Waterboy

Re: Vikings @ Seahawks Personal Game Predictions.

"tybrones87" wrote:
    You do know "k dope" doesn't play for us right? Do you really think coming off of a bye is a bad thing? Shaun Alexander won't be playing against us. Oh yeah his initials are SA. SA=stupid A$$
    Wow my bad on K-Dope thing it was late when i posted
    :-[
    Your SA quote is a real snappy comeback what are you in 3rd grade all i said was your QB's initial are BJ thats all. anyhow the score for those who have missed it.

Seahawks....35

Vikings.....3

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

hmmm 35 points without SA? You guys couldn't even score that much vs the Rams, but against our tough D? I don't buy it. That 35-3 score is more like what the Bears handed to you. Remember, we should have beaten the Bears.

SENNA5 is offline Waterboy

"Slade" wrote:
    hmmm 35 points without SA? You guys couldn't even score that much vs the Rams, but against our tough D? I don't buy it. That 35-3 score is more like what the Bears handed to you. Remember, we should have beaten the Bears.
    I like the QUOTE should have beaten the Small Panda cubs but you did not anyhow... what was i thinking 35-3 i should have posted 42-0 my bad ;D

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

"SENNA5" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    I like the QUOTE should have beaten the Small Panda cubs but you did not anyhow... what was i thinking 35-3 i should have posted 42-0 my bad ;D
    : I can't imagine how it feels to be so illiterate and biased...yet you live in a small world where that's all the poeple know, all Hawks fans are that way as it seems so far since that's all we have got here, so it's not surprise but you, you on the other hand stick out like a piar of two sore thumbs.

Everytime you post, it just screams saying "Hi, i'm football illiterate and a complete silly guy, I don't want help because I feel that if I keep on this pace my Hawk brothern will promote me to leader. Then all the world will see just how football illiterate we Hawk's fans are."

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Viking finally come out of their shell and score a TD in the Red Zone with a pass. But that's the best they can muster along with three FG's.
    Seachickens 17
    Vikings 13
    Let's see:

TD+Xtra pt. = 7 pts.
    FG #1

= 3 pts.
    FG #2

= 3 pts.
    FG #3

= 3 pts.

Total

= 16 pts.

It's okay COJO, we understand you skip your "Med's" once in awhile ... (i kid, i kid)
    ;D
    Whoops, added one extra FG. My bad!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

"SENNA5" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    vikings win, 56-0
    our only sure-handed receiver

Vikings Ketchup is offline Training Camp

"Acumen" wrote:
    Vikes win 2-0, all hell breaks out on PP.O because the offense is still slumping.
    That would be suprising considering that the lowest scoring games in history are (who would have guessed) 0-0, the last time that this happened though, was between the N.Y. Giants vs. Detroit, Nov.7, 1943.

But the fewest points ever scored in a shutout victory is (who would have guessed again) , 2-0 once by (Who would have guessed lol) Green Bay vs. Chi. Bears, Oct. 16, 1932, and Chi. Bears vs. Green Bay, Sept. 18, 1938.

Otherwise, if this happens it will be a first in 66 years! This will definetly not going to happen because these two teams have a history of producing high scoring offences (1998 Vikes ;D and the 2005 Hawks) meaning this will probably once again be one of those high scoring games (35 points or more scored by both teams in my opinion with the defences out there today) between the two teams. ;D

The Vikes are still gonna win though! 8)
    I'm stuck in Wisconson. Yet I don't care cause as long as the Vikes keep on kicking the Pack's a$$, I'll stay here to piss off the Packer fans!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikings" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    Vikes win 2-0, all hell breaks out on PP.O because the offense is still slumping.
    That would be suprising considering that the lowest scoring games in history are (who would have guessed) 0-0, the last time that this happened though, was between the N.Y. Giants vs. Detroit, Nov.7, 1943.

But the fewest points ever scored in a shutout victory is (who would have guessed again) , 2-0 once by (Who would have guessed lol) Green Bay vs. Chi. Bears, Oct. 16, 1932, and Chi. Bears vs. Green Bay, Sept. 18, 1938.

Otherwise, if this happens it will be a first in 66 years! This will definetly not going to happen because these two teams have a history of producing high scoring offences (1998 Vikes ;D and the 2005 Hawks) meaning this will probably once again be one of those high scoring games (35 points or more scored by both teams in my opinion with the defences out there today) between the two teams. ;D

The Vikes are still gonna win though! 8)
    The prior years teams have no bearing on this year.

My prediction at 2-0 will be closer than yours with 35+ pts for each team.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marantzo is offline Rookie

I'm not sure if it still holds, but if a team forfeits a game the game is recorded as 1-0.
    Good trivia question, 'How can you get 1 point in an NFL football game?'

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"SENNA5" wrote:
    "tybrones87" wrote:
    You do know "k dope" doesn't play for us right? Do you really think coming off of a bye is a bad thing? Shaun Alexander won't be playing against us. Oh yeah his initials are SA. SA=stupid A$$
    Wow my bad on K-Dope thing it was late when i posted
    :-[
    Your SA quote is a real snappy comeback what are you in 3rd grade all i said was your QB's initial are BJ thats all. anyhow the score for those who have missed it.

Seahawks....35

Vikings.....3

SENNA5 I hope you will be joining us on the board...AFTER the game no matter what right??? ;D

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast