Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Vikings have NO PRAYER OF WINNING!

hey eaglesfanforutobeatwithacane,
    the only dope is the crap that u been smokin and trying to act like you have something above your neck.
    and for you to talk about someone being a heathen? yard bird fans spend more time drinking and tormenting to know anything about football and we will be were we always are on monday, right here jerky boy!!!!

And we should be afraid of your team's great playoff record? Give us all a break. Playoffs + Eagles = Choke
    What have you won lately? Last year, it was a trip out of the playoffs courtesy of the Cardinals.
    Well, for one we beat Green Bay on the frozen tundra of Lambeau last weekend. What have you won lately?
    Even babies know the difference.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I love these Eagles fans. Maybe they have failed to notice that their best friend, the media, has turned their back on the team. Yes, thats correct, both CBS and ESPN are predicting Vikings win 5 to 6. They finally stopped kissing McNabb's @$$ for a second or two and realize without TO they just don't match up.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

"Eaglesfanforu" wrote:
    Keep talking DOPES. Lets see where all of you are MONDAY. HEATHENS
    Your the visitor on this site. We will be where we always are here at our site talking about our team win or lose.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"little redhead" wrote:
    "Eaglesfanforu" wrote:
    Keep talking DOPES. Lets see where all of you are MONDAY. HEATHENS
    Your the visitor on this site. We will be where we always are here at our site talking about our team win or lose.
    [size=7px][/size]

Exactly when Your boys loose Sunday I highly doubt you will bring
    your troll self back to say anything, and I guess that's a good thing.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Hey Eaglesfanforutopoopon:

Don't go away mad - just go away.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

You know you philly fans are as obnoxious on threads as in person. I am suprsied scum lie you know how to work a computer. And if your Eagles do win that doesn't make you any better as human being. All you philly fans prove here is just how abrasive, rude and ugly your town is. I bet you work flipping burgers and this makes you feel like a man coming on here and saying we are ignorant. I bet you don't even know what that word means! But you might be able to look it up so I will help you. Go find a dictionary I am sure you don't ahve one at home so you the public library I am sure you know how to use public programs like welfare and WIC. Whe you find a dictionary go to the letter I it is after H and before J. Then you can come back on here and pretend you have some intelligence. Hope to hear from ya soon Forrest!!! :rabbit: :bootyshake:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

FeartheFreak is offline Training Camp

You know you philly fans are as obnoxious on threads as in person.
    Wow..really? Because you guys seem the same way on our boards as well.

I am suprsied scum lie you know how to work a computer.
    You can work one but how to use it right appears not to be your strong suit.

All you philly fans prove here is just how abrasive, rude and ugly your town is.
    Sounds like someone is taking this a little too personal. :tongue:

I bet you work flipping burgers and this makes you feel like a man coming on here and saying we are ignorant.
    Who is saying you are ignorant? Not me. Just talking football. Sorry, I don't flip burgers, don't need to.

I bet you don't even know what that word means! But you might be able to look it up so I will help you. Go find a dictionary I am sure you don't ahve one at home so you the public library.
    Well, look at this! Your picture is next to ignoramus in the dictionary. Coincidence? I think not. I hope you keep your dictionary handy so you won't have so many spelling mistakes next time.

Exactly when Your boys loose Sunday I highly doubt you will bring
    your troll self back to say anything, and I guess that's a good thing.
    Actually, we will be busy talking with the Atlanta fans. They know us meeting in the NFC title game is inevitable. Don't believe me, check out their boards, they know. They are already up on the Eagles board.

Maybe they have failed to notice that their best friend, the media, has turned their back on the team.
    The media is our best friend? Since when? Merril Hoge hates us the most and he just gave us his endorsement as winners of the game. Guys doing the game on Sunday, Collingsworth, hates us. No one in the media likes us except for the Philly media. That's fine, the outside media has questions and that's to be expected. Last time I checked, the game isn't won in the media, it's won out on the field.

They finally stopped kissing McNabb's @$$ for a second or two and realize without TO they just don't match up.
    Yes, yet we still manage to win without TO. We've done it before and we will do it again. The teams that did win without him weren't as good as this one, that's a fact.

Well, for one we beat Green Bay on the frozen tundra of Lambeau last weekend. What have you won lately?
    Well, we beat GB at our place 47-17. We won the NFC East, first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. That works for me. :colors:

Now this guy gets the Eagles:

Before Ownes arrived I think they pretty much spread the ball around evenly.

So 1000+ yards don't really mean much to this team they have been successful playing this way. If you look at the RB stats and WR stats over the past few years you will see that not one person stands out of the pack but they all tear it up.

IMO that is more dangerous then if they had that 1 guy who got the ball all the time. It pretty much guarantees that if you stop one guy someone else can pick up the slack.

Very well rounded team.

Like I said, I don't care what the media says about the Eagles. It's all about the game played on the field. I'll take whatever they say and the 13-3 record.
    [b:c9f39b7d76]One team. One City. One Dream.[/b:c9f39b7d76]
    [img:c9f39b7d76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/swflyers8/Eagles%20Stuff/img7702873.jpg[/img:c9f39b7d76]

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Fear the geek I don't have time to proof read my work. I am not a philly fan sitting on the couch all day watching Jerry Springer and weighing bags to sell on the streets. Although I am sure you guys have night life, I have heard about the philly area and the muggings and murders, gotta have a hobby I guess! :bootyshake:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Wow I guess because their stats are better and they win on paper and the fans in Philadelphia and the fans in Atlanta say they are going to play in the NFC title game that the Vikings really don't even need to go and play this game. Since everyone knows what the outcome is going to be already. Wow I wonder why they haven't called it off then since the outcome is inevitable why would Fox waste their time covering it. I think I will wait until sunday and see what happens.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast