Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Eaglesfanforu is offline Waterboy

Vikings have NO PRAYER OF WINNING!

You moronic and football unintelligent viking fans should realize that you have no prayer of winning this game. Maybe, just maybe, the vikings could keep it close for a while, but I doubt it. The EAGLES will score early and often, and the game should be a rout by halftime. The same scenario to what happened to Green Bay a few weeks ago. BE PREPARED VIKING FANS. Make Sunday plans with the wife around 1:30PM.

Del Rio Guest

You are such a tool my friend.

Please go away and stop starting new threads when you can't even finish the old ones.

Where will you be Monday after we win? Not here because you are a chicken sh1t. We see it all the time no one is impressed by your sage like abilty

So take you opinion and your bad hair do and get the fuck out of here

Nostradumbass.

Eaglesfanforu is offline Waterboy

Good response. I will be right here Monday morning to discuss the BEATING you guys will take. Oh, by the way, I heard poor little Randy Moss didnt practice yesterday. Shame!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Nice post idiot. But you won't be here after Sunday anyway. you don't even deserve a reply but for the cause I will say you guys are way over rated and it will be a close game. McScab will do his usual of throwing very inaccurate passes and your receivers will be afraid to get hit and stop running. Your only hope is that our D reverts back to regular season form. If the D plays like they did against the pack you guys will be watching us next Sunday!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Rest assured...Moss WILL be on the field on Sunday...and your "Pro Bowl" DBs won't know what hit them. They won't even see someone as good as Randy in the Pro Bowl, so this will be their day to get schooled by the master. As far as your thinking that the Iggles will rout the Vikings, I hope that the Iggles come into the game as overconfident as you are...if they do, they will be in for a rude awakening. You, like most opposing fans, make the mistake that you are facing a team that has 8-8 talent because of our regular season performances...but our talent is as good, if not better, than what you guys have. Last game was the best indicator of what our team can do when playing up to their talent level, so I would be more than a little wary of the hungry and focused Vikings if I were you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

"Eaglesfanforu" wrote:
    Good response. I will be right here Monday morning to discuss the BEATING you guys will take. Oh, by the way, I heard poor little Randy Moss didnt practice yesterday. Shame!
    Yeah he doesn't really need to practice. Since he has a sprain in his ankle why practice him and risk getting him hurt more before the game. Have no doubt he will play and will play hard this weekend.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Vikings have NO PRAYER OF WINNING!

"Eaglesfanforu" wrote:
    You moronic and football unintelligent viking fans should realize that you have no prayer of winning this game. Maybe, just maybe, the vikings could keep it close for a while, but I doubt it. The EAGLES will score early and often, and the game should be a rout by halftime. The same scenario to what happened to Green Bay a few weeks ago. BE PREPARED VIKING FANS. Make Sunday plans with the wife around 1:30PM.
    It is not worth my time nor my effort to reply to you with a any trash. I wouldn't want to give trash a bad name! Nice username, ferry!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Eaglesfanforu" wrote:
    del rio you shouldnt even call this guy a tool!!! a tool is something useful. this FAN? is not useful to his team or himself. he had to use much too big words for himself to comprehend and i think his mommy still helps him with his 9th grade homework.
    this guy is trying to apply our last gameplan to his team. but he doesnt have the weapons that we have so i dont know if his mommy is helping him when he posts or not.
    adn you said make plans with the wife at 1:30. how do you have a wife at 10 years old and if you do have one(have mercy on her poor soul) why are you going to give her away at 1:30? sorry, i will be busy at that time watching a football game that involves two teams that you know nothing about.

"Eaglesfanforu" wrote:
    You moronic and football unintelligent viking fans should realize that you have no prayer of winning this game.
    And we should be afraid of your team's great playoff record? Give us all a break.

Playoffs + Eagles = Choke
    Even babies know the difference.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "Eaglesfanforu" wrote:
    You moronic and football unintelligent viking fans should realize that you have no prayer of winning this game.
    And we should be afraid of your team's great playoff record? Give us all a break.

Playoffs + Eagles = Choke
    I like the new sig...good takeoff on Los's defective version...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast