Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: viking fans now its for real...

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    I love how random people go through the trouble of creating a name such as gonnabeatyouon911 when they are only gonna use it once or twice not only does that show that the individual has no life but imagine what that name would look like if u ever posted after the game and no one would know what ur implying with ur name! people would think ur a terrorist or something!
    he'll have use for that name only up until the end of the game on monday, thats why he made it, this is a vikings site, he's not goign to stick around much after the game, for the most part he's brought informed agruements to a few threads, so lets not bash him.

oh and this
    especially in one of the cities attacked.
    washington D.C. was not attacked thanks to the brave men and women aboard that plane; but yes it was targeted
    I know the Pentagon is in Arlington, but I think it's fair to say that DC was attacked because of what happened there.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Del Rio Guest

The redskin fans that have come here have been great. They talk a little smack and talk a little football I bet even after we stomp a hole in their asses they will come back and say good game see you in the playoffs........ :P.......

Some of you newer people haven't seen the bad trolls yet. These guys are a pleasure to have here.

You'll get to see some epic retardation here in a few weeks so save your good material for them lol ;D

Prophet Guest

Trolls.
    Following the first loss is prime hunting time.
    There's nothing like burying a troll alive than digging them back up and torturing them a little more.
    I can't wait.

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

it is good talkin alittle smack, makes it interesting and fun, but so far as of today, portis, springs and wynn arent even practicing and i doubt they will play, those are key players on the skins team, and in one way, i would like to maybe see a blow out so maybe they will put in jackson and we can see what he can do in regular game..just a thought
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    The redskin fans that have come here have been great. They talk a little smack and talk a little football I bet even after we stomp a hole in their asses they will come back and say good game see you in the playoffs........ :P.......

Some of you newer people haven't seen the bad trolls yet. These guys are a pleasure to have here.

You'll get to see some epic retardation here in a few weeks so save your good material for them lol ;D
    You are right. That is all making it a better site, when someone acts as good as they have.

Friendly batter, and good discussions. It has made good reads as pre-game warmup.

So unlike Bears, and Packers fans.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

and the majority of steelers and cowboy fans. those guys are asses
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

fungus83 is offline Training Camp

why is this thread so quiet now...hmmm

with portis in, we still won.

someone should put some more videos of redskin's taylor now... it would mainly include FACE MASK FACE MASK ROUGHING....45 yards solely him?

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    I love how random people go through the trouble of creating a name such as gonnabeatyouon911 when they are only gonna use it once or twice not only does that show that the individual has no life but imagine what that name would look like if u ever posted after the game and no one would know what ur implying with ur name! people would think ur a terrorist or something!
    he'll have use for that name only up until the end of the game on monday, thats why he made it, this is a vikings site, he's not goign to stick around much after the game, for the most part he's brought informed agruements to a few threads, so lets not bash him.

oh and this
    especially in one of the cities attacked.
    washington D.C. was not attacked thanks to the brave men and women aboard that plane; but yes it was targeted
    I know the Pentagon is in Arlington, but I think it's fair to say that DC was attacked because of what happened there.

=Z=
    yea you're right, i wasnt actually refering to the Pentagon attack, in which aspect you're right its more than fair to say DC was attacked that day.

i was refering to flight 93 which was downed in shanksville, PA, which was supposedly targeting the white house or another building in D.C.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123